Vaseline Intensive Care Firming Smoothing Body Lotion uploaded by Slick R.

BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With Collagen and Elastin Peptides Our skin has an extraordinary natural elasticity that stretches with us as we move and grow.   But with age, skin gets drier, elasticity diminishes and skin becomes less toned.  Firming lotion replenishes the skin with moisture and helps restore elasticity, leaving it smoother, firmer, and more resilient. collagen & elastin peptides - natural spring-like proteins known to give skin its shape conditioning moisturizers - restore firmness and resilience Questions & Comments? Call HDPE Please Recycle

Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
West Salem, WI
I like to use the Vaseline brand, because to me it is quality. They have been around for so long I feel like they must know what they are doing. I started using Vaseline after I got a terrible sun burn. The aloe in the lotion was very soothing, and without it I'm sure it would have taken longer to heel. It's a good lotion because it doesn't leave a residue or make me feel oil . I am not a fan of lotion in general, but when I notice my skin getting dry this is the lotion I use.
Brittni G.
Brittni G.
Walnut Creek, CA
I was nervous to use this product because it is made by Vaseline, typically a very oily product; however, I was pleasantly surprised with how well my skin soaked up the lotion. I have yet to notice much firming action taking place on my thighs, arms or tummy, but I still love this lotion regardless! Maybe after a few more weeks I will begin to notice more firming taking place. I definitely recommend this product!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Hagerstown, MD
This is a product that I got to try out because it was an intense care firming lotion, but after I tried it out, I was satisfied with the results. I got it at Walmart and its been working well for me. I think that the hydration was pretty good, and if I run across it again and I need to purchase more lotion, I would definitely get it again.
Allene E.
Allene E.
Lake Forest, CA
Not the best Firming body lotion, but definitely affordable. I don't really feel anything being firmed up, but it definitely hydrates my skin just as well as other branded lotions. Scent is okay. What I like about it, is that its very affordable and does not leave that greasy feeling on the skin. If in a budget, this is my top pick.
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Decatur, AL
I adore Vaseline. I think their petroleum jelly is the handiest of beauty tools, and I'm thrilled to find that same quality in their lotion. It has a light, clean scent and goes on smooth. It's very light and leaves no residue or heavy, greasy feeling behind. It lasts through the whole day and makes my skin look and feel beautiful!
Slick R.
Slick R.
Sterling Heights, MI
This Is The Best Lotion Ever. When I Was a Kid I'd Always Remember My Mother Having Me Rub This On My Arms And Legs . Just The Smell Off This Product Gives Me a Homey Feeling ; When I'm Away . Since Then This Is The Only Lotion I'll Actually Keep Using For The Rest If My Life! It Leaves My Skin Very Moisturized and Smooth .
Evelyn B.
Evelyn B.
Green River, WY
I use this lotion in the scent coco butter. I love that just a little goes a long way and it has deep hydration. My skin gets extremely dry, as I live in the midwest and we do not have much humidity in the air and my skin drys out very easily. I use this on my skin and feel an imediate difference. Highly recommended
Martikkia L.
Martikkia L.
Moundsville, WV
I have used this in the past, and found it was a great product. Love the bang for your buck. The pump was a nice feature. I had this in the bathroom and would use after I go out of the shower, and through out the day I would use it on my hands after I washed them. Loved in moisture and my skin wouldn't dry out.
Kiley L.
Kiley L.
Canton, MI
I'm literally in love with this lotion. I got another version of this lotion through influenster and I haven't wanted to try another brand of lotion since. I use it every time I shave my legs, and when I feel like my skin is getting dry. Instant hydration no matter where I am or what condition my skin is in.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dryden, VA
This lotion makes me feel amazing after every use. I use it after a shower. This lotion has a great sent that stays with you though out the day. I will use this daily to get the full effects of the wonderful feel it leaves my skin. I would indeed refer others to buy this lotion and will buy it again!
Meghan Q.
Meghan Q.
Morrisville, NC
Does this help with cellulite?