BeautyBodyBody CareVaseline
Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Spray Moisturizer 65 oz

Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Spray Moisturizer 6.5 oz

Moisturizes and absorbs in seconds to help heal dry skin

• Dispenses evenly with one all-over spray
  • Instantly leaves skin soft, not greasy or sticky
  • Contains micro-droplets of Vaseline® Jelly

BEST FOR: DRY SKIN

Does this feel thick or sticky in any way?
Does this product leave your skin greasy or does it absorb right away?
Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Spray Moisturizer 6.5 oz has anyone used this that has psoriasis/eczema? Do you feel like it made a difference for your skin care needs??
Start your review of Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Spray Moisturizer 6.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this product. What a great idea. I've used it every morning since receiving it in my vox box. It makes moisturizing the skin so much easier. Just shake, spray, and rub. I love it!!in reviews
This spray is awesome it is the first product i have tried that is helping my red itchy skin and it smells great also and is quick and easy don't have to sit there rubbing it in for a long time like lotion just quickly spray rub and and get dressed in reviews
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Spray Moisturizer 6.5 oz uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: Target
I wish they sold the other variations in stores. I like this one but I don't care too much for the smell, it's not unpleasant just not my thing. Really getting into spray moisturizers and was excited to pick this one up at Target for under 6 dollars! Works great, much less messy than regular lotions.
Patrycja D.
Falls Church, VA
Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Spray Moisturizer 6.5 oz uploaded by Patrycja D.
I love it! It smells so good, absorbs quickly, non-greasy and is super easy to spray and then rub into your skin. I use it daily and can’t never had anything easier to apply on my body.
Tasandra S.
Lebanon, PA
Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Spray Moisturizer 6.5 oz uploaded by Tasandra S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Spray Moisturizer 6.5 oz Vaseline spray moisturizer cocoa radiant intensive care Absorb in seconds moisturizes to help heal and dry skin it’s very quick and absorbing love the way it makes my body feels smooth , using this for first time I will highly recommended anybody who needs a quick absorbing moisturizer care for your body definitely will be repurchasing in the future.
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
I was eager to try this product after seeing numourous adverts for it but was slightly underwhelmed. I admit it is very convienient if your in a rush but I wouldn't recommend it if you have very dry skin as it only provides a light mist. On the plus side the fragrances are amazing, but this product will not be replacing my everyday go to moisturizer.
Rachel S.
Windham, ME
Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Spray Moisturizer 6.5 oz uploaded by Rachel S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product! I found it on TikTok and am so glad I bought it. I use it every day on my legs. It’s so easy to apply and rub in! It’s my new favorite moisturizer. It smells great and keeps my legs super moisturized. And it’s a great price!
Socorro R.
loris
Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Spray Moisturizer 6.5 oz uploaded by Socorro R.
I absolutely LOVE this !! I have a super long shower routine most days so sometime I’m too lazy to apply lotion when I get out. This product is so convenient and I never skip hydrating anymore !! It also smells pretty great too !!
Brandy S.
Smyrna, GA
Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Spray Moisturizer 6.5 oz uploaded by Brandy S.
If you don’t like touching goo like Vaseline, this product is for you! I’d highly recommend to athletes.
Shelley G.
Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Spray Moisturizer 6.5 oz uploaded by Shelley G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a definite must have during summer months for my dry skin. It dispenses evenly snd it takes very little to give my skin a healthy glow. It has a light scent of refreshing coconut that fades so there's no competition with any other scents I wear. vaseline-intensive-care-cocoa-radiant-spray-moisturizer-6.5-oz
Jessica K.
Roseland, NJ
Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Spray Moisturizer 6.5 oz uploaded by Jessica K.
Good I highly recommend it ... me and my husband love it. leaves the skin very soft. Perfect for extra dry skin
Tami N.
Nicholasville , Ky
Love, love, love this. It isn't greasy feeling and it takes less than 3 minutes to apply. This is my summer go to!!

208 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cheryl-Lynne G.
Gloucester, MA
il y a 10 mois
brenda J.
naples
il y a un an
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Mini Is there a bigger size in this?
Kimberly T. il y a un an
yes there is.