BeautyBodyBody CareVaseline
Intensive Care Almond Smooth Lotion

Vaseline Intensive Care Almond Smooth Lotion

Made with almond oil, vitamin E and Vaseline Original Jelly, Vaseline Intensive Care Almond Smooth Hand and Body Lotion helps keep your skin looking healthy and fresh. Clinically proven to keep skin healed for 3 weeks, after 4 weeks? daily use, this non-greasy, fast absorbing hand and body lotion is your go-to dry skin moisturizer. Vaseline?s Intensive Care Almond Smooth Lotion goes beyond basic moisturization. With daily exposure to environmental triggers (like wind, lack of humidity and sun) skin?s natural moisture barrier can break down, allowing for water to escape the skin. But the healing micro-droplets of Vaseline Original Jelly in our Almond Smooth Hand and Body lotion lock in moisture to allow the skin?s natural barrier to recover. This lotion is the ideal moisturizer for relieving dry skin, stressed skin, or dry hands from washing Gender: unisex.

Is not so greasy cream? Or is good for extra dry skin more than for normal skin?
How good is this ?
Start your review of Vaseline Intensive Care Almond Smooth Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Patrice M.
Ashland City, TN
Vaseline Intensive Care Almond Smooth Lotion uploaded by Patrice M.
I think that not only does this feel nice on, but it has a great scent and nice packaging. It is just the right consistency for me--not too heavy or too lightweight. Highly-recommend giving it a try.
Mahum  H.
Elk Grove, CA
Vaseline Intensive Care Almond Smooth Lotion uploaded by Mahum  H.
This body lotion smells so good. It’s perfect to use after showering because it absorbs right in. Keeps you smelling like a total snack. I love how it’s not over powering and smells lovely. It keep me moisturized for quite some time.
Samantha  D.
Newton, NC
Vaseline Intensive Care Almond Smooth Lotion uploaded by Samantha  D.
This lotion smells amazing just like almonds. I've used it every day since I got it and I definitely see results. My kids also love using it right after their shower. I definitely will buy this when I run out.
Jennifer  I.
Austin, TX
Vaseline Intensive Care Almond Smooth Lotion uploaded by Jennifer  I.
Vaseline Intensive Care Almond Smooth Lotion uploaded by Jennifer  I.
I was so excited to receive this product to review! It has a very light not over powering smell. You do not have to use alot to get good results on your skin. After putting on lotion 🧴 my skin felt so Smooth and smelled so good. The best part is the smoothness and smell lasts all day. This is truly my new Favorite lotion. Thank you Voxbox for giving me the opportunity to review this item. @voxboxvaseline @voxbox @influentser
Sherri  G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Vaseline Intensive Care Almond Smooth Lotion uploaded by Sherri  G.
This almond lightly scented lotion smells like summer on the beach.  It smells so good. It isn't too thick but does nicely moisturize my dry skin! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and silky, and ready for the summer sun! It’s like having summer in a bottle! I would definitely recommend Vaseline Almond Smooth lotion to others. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for my honest opinion.
Kelli I.
Dallas, TX
Vaseline Intensive Care Almond Smooth Lotion uploaded by Kelli I.
I would have never purchased this on my own.. I don’t buy a lot of basic drugstore brands but I love the L’occitane Almond bath/shower products..and this almond smells pretty good too. It doesn’t feel great on the skin if you apply it all over to dry skin… but directly after the shower on damp skin (which is the proper way to do it anyway) it absorbs well, smells nice and seems hydrating enough. The bottle shape and dispenser is nice too.
Meghan V.
Hanover, PA
Vaseline Intensive Care Almond Smooth Lotion uploaded by Meghan V.
This lotion is a 10/10! My mom and I have been fighting over the bottle since it arrived. I have dry areas and this has made them so soft and smooth. My mom has eczema and has times where nothing will stop her itching- she tried this and the itching stopped! It’s been a game changer in our home. The scent is nice and subtle. It smells sweet but isn’t over powering. I cannot recommend this enough! We just bought a second bottle!
Ashley P.
Vaseline Intensive Care Almond Smooth Lotion uploaded by Ashley P.
I absolutely love this. It smells so good. I’ve been using coco butter, but when I got to this is strictly switched to get the full effect. I’ve been using this for two days now & my skin is silky smooth. Definitely recommend
KerryAnne S.
Vaseline Intensive Care Almond Smooth Lotion uploaded by KerryAnne S.
Purchased at: Target
Let me start by saying, I don't have the nice hydrated glowy skin. I have KP aka chicken skin😔 At 46,it still bothers me. I've used all the fancy lotions and they are ok, but I never felt like my skin was soft. I'm guessing the other lotions reacted badly because I have been devoloping allergies due to my chronic illnesses. I decided to go back to Vaseline as it's a brand I've always trusted. The amount you get for the price is insanely good! The bottle looks nice enough to leave on your vanity. The pump is perfection. It's long as opposed to being a little opening. I love that I don't have to try to dispense it without getting the bottle all gummed up. The fragance is warm like toasted almonds. My skin is now glowy and most importantly, hydrated. I will definitely be repurchasing this lotion. I just won't have to for a while because it's a huge bottle!
Jennifer  C.
Dover, NH
Vaseline Intensive Care Almond Smooth Lotion uploaded by Jennifer  C.
Traditional Vaseline is such a great product to have around the house as it’s so versatile, yet somehow I never thought to try their lotion. Once I received my VoxBox, I tried it immediately on one hand. Buttery smooth, it did have a stronger-than-expected scent, but it was pleasant and didn’t irritate my skin. After about 5 minutes, I washed my hands and the one I put this lotion on still felt softer despite me washing the lotion off. I’ve already bought my MIL a bottle of this so she doesn’t take all of mine. Great stuff!