Add a Photo
Vaseline INT RESCUE 24.5Z W/BNS 2Z MED GLOW - UNILEVER HOME AND PERSONAL CARE USA

#55 in Facial Moisturizers
Hypoallergenic moisturizer. Hypoallergenic & unfragranced. Skin fact no. 6: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself. But many factors - from the environment to heredity - can negatively affect this ability and lead to severe dryness. Vaseline Moisture Lockin
Brianna S.
Brianna S.

This moisturizer has brought me back from the brink of skin-cracking doom many times. I'm always on the run, so I forget to moisturize sometimes and neglect my skin (usually my hands) in the winter months. But ever since I purchased this lotion I've never had to worry about dry or cracking hands! This moisturizer improves the look and feel of my hands almost instantly and eases any itchiness or discomfort which is common with dry skin. It does exactly what it advertises which is rescuing extremely dry skin!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Boston, MA

Love this stuff! I have EXTREMELY dry skin, and find that this moisturizer works as well (if not better) than many of the "intensive" version of more expensive/higher-end brands. I also love that it doesn't have a strong scent (unlike many other moisturizers), as I prefer to use perfume if I want to smell nice and don't want anything to clash. Only annoying part is trying to get the last little bit of moisturizer out of the bottom of the pump bottle.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Cordova, TN

I have extremely dry skin, and this is a great moisturizer. I apply it after each shower and it really helps with the dry skin. The only minus is that there is no way to open the bottle (at least not that I can find), so when you get down to the bottom you have no way of getting out the last of the lotion. I can always tell there is a good amount left in there but it won't come out through the pump, so I just have to throw it out.
Leonor  R.
Leonor R.
Rio Rancho, NM

I've used this lotion for about 7 or 8 years now and I love it. The formulation is fantastic. It seems to have a medium thickness to its consistency but, when my hands are super dry with cracked and bleeding knuckles the lotion feels like fluid and absorbs instantly. However, when my skins moisture is more balanced it feels thick and creamy. The fact that it is unscented is a bonus. I highly recommend this lotion.
celeste g.
celeste g.
Hanford, CA

So I love vaseline I know that if I want a lotion that's where I should go and this lotion didn't let me down. I have really dry skin not a condition but still pretty dry this lotion was very effective. The only thing I didn't like about this product was it left my skin feeling a bit sticky which is a feeling I don't like at all. I would buy it again just not anytime soon. Still a great product!
Lavanya C.
Lavanya C.

This was a great lotion. It didn't have a strong smell and it really did moisturize my skin. It went on a little greasy though, which I didn't like. Also, beware of getting it in shaving cuts! Ouch! Overall, I think it's a fantastic product, especially when you consider the price. Because it goes on greasy, I wouldn't recommend using this for your face. It might cause you to break out.
Hawah N.
Hawah N.

Very moisturizing! Doesn't have a scent, doesn't make me feel sticky/oily, not too thick or hard to rub into your skin. I personally like the coco butter line of this lotion better especially for the scent. I like to use this one every now and again when I run out of the coco butter bottle. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't cause my eczema to act up at all.
Robyn A.
Robyn A.

I love this moisturizer. It's not greasy and doesn't leave a film on your skin. It works fast and effectively. It's very light and soaks in quickly. In a pinch I'll even use it under my makeup. I never find moisturizers that I can use for my body and under makeup! It's a great product and even my friends who hate the feeling of lotion agree!
Meiqua W.
Meiqua W.
Lithonia, GA

Vaseline is one of my favorite products, so when they came out with their lotion line I was thrilled. I absolutely love the Vaseline rescue lotion because it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I often have issues keeping my feet from being dry, but with this lotion, it hold moisture in my feet and that's a plus for me.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.

I love this lotion!! I have really dry, sensitive skin year round. I immediately noticed a difference in my skin, especially my arms and legs when I first used it. This lotion heals cracked, scaly skin without leaving it feeling oily or greasy. This is not only my go-to lotion in the winter, but year round, too!

Join Now