Vaseline INT RESCUE 24.5Z W/BNS 2Z MED GLOW - UNILEVER HOME AND PERSONAL CARE USA

BY VASELINE

Hypoallergenic moisturizer. Hypoallergenic & unfragranced. Skin fact no. 6: Healthy skin naturally repairs itself. But many factors - from the environment to heredity - can negatively affect this ability and lead to severe dryness. Vaseline Moisture Lockin see more...

celeste g.
celeste g.
Hanford, CA
So I love vaseline I know that if I want a lotion that's where I should go and this lotion didn't let me down. I have really dry skin not a condition but still pretty dry this lotion was very effective. The only thing I didn't like about this product was it left my skin feeling a bit sticky which is a feeling I don't like at all. I would buy it again just not anytime soon. Still a great product!
Lavanya C.
Lavanya C.
This was a great lotion. It didn't have a strong smell and it really did moisturize my skin. It went on a little greasy though, which I didn't like. Also, beware of getting it in shaving cuts! Ouch! Overall, I think it's a fantastic product, especially when you consider the price. Because it goes on greasy, I wouldn't recommend using this for your face. It might cause you to break out.
Meiqua W.
Meiqua W.
Lithonia, GA
Vaseline is one of my favorite products, so when they came out with their lotion line I was thrilled. I absolutely love the Vaseline rescue lotion because it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I often have issues keeping my feet from being dry, but with this lotion, it hold moisture in my feet and that's a plus for me.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Mandeville, LA
I am kinda picky when it comes to the lotion I use. I can't stand when I feel oily all day because I lotioned in the morning. However, I found that Vaseline's Advanced Healing doesn't leave my skin greasy at all, but keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. I also like that the scent is so light.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Friedens, PA
I've spent a lot of time looking for a good moisturizer. I have very dry and sensitive skin. This lotion is definitely affordable and also does not leave me feeling greasy or broken out. I've just started using but I don't worry about using it on my face where most moisturizers would break me out.
Shyla C.
Shyla C.
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
I love all of vaseline products they make you feel so soft without feeling oily their moisturizers are perfect consistency not to watery and not to clumpy it's priced nicely it's pretty cheap and I recommend any Vaseline product it's pretty amazing it's packing is pretty basic nothing to simple
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Pensacola, FL
Very basic staple lotion. I use this everyday keeps my skin very soft and moisturizered. Not greasy or overbearing. Very gentle and pleasant. I purchased this product from Wal-Mart shopping center. Very affordable product. Only issue I had was with the bottle itself. The pump somehow broke.
Killian G.
Killian G.
This is great for dry, cracked feet. I have been using it for around two months and have seen significant differnce in my foot moisture levels. It's a bit too expensive for my tastes, but works awesome, 8/10 would buy again.
In short, works great, but costs a wee bit too much.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Plattsmouth, NE
Love this product as it moisturizes well. The down side I have found is that I have to use a paper towel or hand towel to remove excess products that has not absorbed. I do find it keeps me from having dry skin on my arms and legs which is a big plus come bathing suit season
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Use this daily my mom and dad use it too my brother even uses it we are a vaseline family its so importnet to use it and its very buttery and creamy we just love it for everything i put it on my whole body and its very good pricee n yes i have perchest it over and over again