Skin CareBody CareBody OilVaseline
Illuminate Me Shimmering Body Oil

Vaseline Illuminate Me Shimmering Body Oil

Illuminates skin with a finishing touch of shimmer and a fragrance.

• Co-created with influential black women and fused their knowledge on the unique needs of melanin rich skin with the heritage & expertise of Vaseline to craft Illuminate Me Shimmering Body Oil
  • A luxurious, moisturizing body oil that illuminates skin with a finishing touch of warm copper shimmer for gorgeous radiance
  • Vaseline Shimmering Glow Body Oil provides a light shimmer that illuminates skin day or night
  • Vaseline Shimmering Glow Body Oil: Made with ethically sourced US mica. Will not tan skin. Formulated without parabens
  • Vaseline Shimmering Glow Body Oil Packaging: Bottle is 100% Recyclable

How To Use

Apply Shimmering Body Oil after Vaseline Whipped Body Butter for a hydrated, shimmering glow.

Is this sticky? Is the shimmer subtle or more chunky? I can’t seem to find any swatches of it and how it might work on light medium skin tones. I’m gonna purchase some and see how it works out. The Fenty body glow is too sticky for me.
INSTAGRAM Follow 4 follow ? ADD ME @oohnikki_ Influenster
Does this have a scent ?
Start your review of Vaseline Illuminate Me Shimmering Body Oil!
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Vaseline Illuminate Me Shimmering Body Oil uploaded by Georgeanna W.
Purchased at: Amazon
My new summer obsession! This body oil is lightweight and provides a sheer shimmer to the skin without being chunky or glittery. On its own it will stay slightly sticky on the skin which is why I gave four stars but if you mix with a body lotion or body butter you won’t have that issue. The shimmer is from responsibly sourced mica and the oil has a light fragrance that I would describe as a sweet almond musk scent. Can’t wait to wear this during my upcoming vacation to Punta Cana!
Stacy P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this subtle glow! Spreads evenly and works well with the matching body butter. Purchased 3 cause they’re so hard to find. Perfect for the upcoming spring/summer weather where we’ll have lots of akin out 🤪
Michael W.
Guadalupe, CA
I love body oils because I have super dry skin. Doing a #contest on @Influenster for @VaselineBrands, I discovered this new product. The Vaseline Illuminate Me Shimmering Body Oil. This, ladies and Jellyspoons, is so great. After a shower, the oils sink right in and give a base of skin nourishment. I like to pair it with its sister product Vaseline Illuminate Me Whipped Body Butter. I use the oil after toweling off after showers and I use another product in the line after an hour or so after to retain that moisture. It's kind of fun too! You get to be shimmery without being glittery and getting glitter everywhere. So much so you're not allowed in your boyfriend's truck anymore (dont ask). I like shimmer, I dont like looking like C3PO. This is tuned down. I will say the Oil is high shimmer as opposed to other products in this line. For me, I love looking like the supernova I am! Thank you @VaselineBrands, I found my way to #Shareyourglow my way, I share my favorite products with my friends! #contest #ShareYourGlow @VaselineBrand @Influenster
Cassandre J.
Duluth, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Used this for my trip recently and I loved it ! Very moisturizing and it has a golden shimmer that looks beautiful under the Caribbean sun. I bought a back up bottle and I use it daily. Vaseline Illuminate Me Shimmering Body Oil
Amanda A.
Sicklerville, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I just purchased this product today and just applied it to test it out and I’m gonna say I’m loving the smell! It smells really good with a hint of shimmer. I’m really tan so thought this would be more shimmery but honestly I like it better this way because it’s not to much. I also purchase the body butter because your suppose to apply overtop of it but I think it’s great by itself.
Julia G.
Savannah, GA
this is heavenly. bought this on a Wim at Walmart as a impulse buy and I am so happy that I did!! I love this stuff, smells SO good, makes your skin so soft and also sparkly! if youre laying out in the sun, it will also help you tan faster and keep your skin hydrated. its also a great price.
Jody-Ann F.
Dickinson, ND
Purchased at: Amazon
Vaseline Illuminate Me Shimmering Body Oil - 3.3 fl oz This is hands down one of the most natural looking body shimmering oil I’ve tried! This was a co-creation with 3 black women and made specifically for black women. The sheen you get will have you looking like you are on a tropical vacation and developed a natural glow from being outside. I love that the shimmer they use is a small bronze color and the oil smells so good! It will also leave your skin feeling so soft! I high recommend!
Tiffany B.
Boston
Smells like cocoa butter. Slippery consistency, shimmer is light, so I’ll give a nice glow in the sun.
BRITTANY S.
Oakland Park, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely leaves your skin feeling rich and fully moisturized. Not too pricey less than $10. A little definitely goes a long way. After showers its refreshing to use.