BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Holiday Lip Tin Winter Red 1.8 oz 3 Pack Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult.

• Do they have a taste or just a scent? Does it leave a wei...1 Answers
Vaseline Holiday Lip Tin Winter
  • "Love this product! Lovely for a little stocking filler, every one of my female friends would love a little tint to their lips also! it’s so long lasting and the pretty appealing packaging is always drawing my eyes back to it. I would definitely reccomend to anyone else for a stocking filler for friends and family members!" in 3 reviews
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
I think it works okay but it’s a little hard, I have to run my finger around a lot in order to get the amount I really want. It smells really good and was great in my stocking! It has a little pink/red tint to it so not good for guys but great for a girly girl.
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
This product really hydrated and protects your lips. But not only does it do that but it gives it that healthy pink tint! It’s inexpensive and you can get it anywhere! Perfect for cold days or wintery months.
Kimberly m.
LOGAN, UT
A beautiful assortment of lip therapy balms. These balms are so soothing and make my dry cracked lips feel so good. It has 3 slim tins. Original, Aloe, and Rosy Lips. They all moisturize so well. The aloe smells soooo good. The rosy lips leave such a pretty natural hint of pink on the lips. The original and aloe are also great for dry cuticles and dry elbows. Absolutely love this great soothing balm.
Amy L.
Carthage , NY
I love this trio and the reusable tin that it comes with. I love the touch of color the rosy lips one gives and the smell of the aloe one. It's also nice to have the original as well. I have noticed a difference in my lips. However it caused me to break out a little above my lip so I would recommend watching where you're applying it. Vaseline Holiday Lip Tin Winter
Becca L.
Probably the best and cheapest beauty staple to have. I have a small container from Walgreens and it has lasted me years and years. The product is relatively inert so it won't spoil. I use it mostly to moisturize my lips over night. Definitely a product I will use over and over again.
Dodi T.
No wayyyyy vaseline is the most amazing moisturizing petroleum and lip therapy and lip balmmmss ever ! The really works ! Im using its amazing products from very very long time ! Also its number one from very long time ! Mothers and grandmothers are using it and we learnt to use it from our childhood! I love its lip balms so much and i really trust them its my trusted brand forever !
Jemma 🎀.
Colne, Lancashire
Nicole M.
Do they have a taste or just a scent? Does it leave a weird taste if you accidentally get it on your tongue?