Vaseline Holiday Lip Tin Winter uploaded by Kimberly m.Vaseline Holiday Lip Tin Winter uploaded by Kimberly m.Vaseline Holiday Lip Tin Winter uploaded by Amy L.

BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Holiday Lip Tin Winter Red 1.8 oz 3 Pack Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult.

Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
I think it works okay but it’s a little hard, I have to run my finger around a lot in order to get the amount I really want. It smells really good and was great in my stocking! It has a little pink/red tint to it so not good for guys but great for a girly girl.
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
This product really hydrated and protects your lips. But not only does it do that but it gives it that healthy pink tint! It’s inexpensive and you can get it anywhere! Perfect for cold days or wintery months.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT
A beautiful assortment of lip therapy balms. These balms are so soothing and make my dry cracked lips feel so good. It has 3 slim tins. Original, Aloe, and Rosy Lips. They all moisturize so well. The aloe smells soooo good. The rosy lips leave such a pretty natural hint of pink on the lips. The original and aloe are also great for dry cuticles and dry elbows. Absolutely love this great soothing balm.
Amy L.
Carthage
I love this trio and the reusable tin that it comes with. I love the touch of color the rosy lips one gives and the smell of the aloe one. It's also nice to have the original as well. I have noticed a difference in my lips. However it caused me to break out a little above my lip so I would recommend watching where you're applying it. Vaseline Holiday Lip Tin Winter
Jemma 🎀.
Colne, Lancashire
Love this product! Lovely for a little stocking filler, every one of my female friends would love a little tint to their lips also! it’s so long lasting and the pretty appealing packaging is always drawing my eyes back to it. I would definitely reccomend to anyone else for a stocking filler for friends and family members!
Nicole M.
Do they have a taste or just a scent? Does it leave a weird taste if you accidentally get it on your tongue?