Vaseline Healthy Body Glow Daily Replenishing Moisturizer & A Touch of Self-Tanner, Medium Skin Tones, Bottles uploaded by Allie P.Vaseline Healthy Body Glow Daily Replenishing Moisturizer & A Touch of Self-Tanner, Medium Skin Tones, Bottles uploaded by steph m.

BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "Dosent leave ur skin stinky. It's soft and very moisturizing. And this product is very cheAp and can find it anywhere." in 15 reviews
  • "I still have like 3 packs of it. i got in a really affordable price and my skin does not feel itchy anymore. It also helped me when my kids got injured as a medicine." in 14 reviews
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
My husband introduced me to vaseline products and i must say i was hesitant at first because they looked to greasy for me, but i was pleasantly suprised. It works for rough hands cracked heels doesnt leave a slimy feel and took about 2 applications for a week to two to start seeing results. Overall very happy. Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Cocoa Radiant™ Spray MoisturizerVaseline® Lip Therapy® Original MiniVaseline Lip Therapy Mini SetVaseline® Intensive Care™ Essential Healing LotionVaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini
Veronika K.
I have used this product and I should definitely point out that it is very fantastic!!! Vaseline is always my number 1 choice and its products are so great in quality:) This moisturizer is super fantastic and it actually makes my skin feel different. Not only does my skin feel mmoisturized, it actually felt very refreshing! Im soooo happy about this product and I would DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS FOR EVERYONE!!!
Hanna R.
Redmond , OR
I absolutely hate lotion, mostly because it usually leaves me feeling like a buttered up piece of corn. But unfortunately for me I live in a super dry climate and would look like an alligator if I skipped the lotion. This is my go-to lotion, doesn't leave me with the awful greasy feeling that I hate and hydrates my skin nicely.
Faith O.
Orlando, Florida
Some of the best lotions I've ever used! The price is easily affordable and one bottle last forever. Anytime I shave my legs I use this as soon as I get out of the shower. If I ever feel like my skin is starting to get dry I massage the lotion right in and my problems go away.
Lillian L.
Wakarusa
This is a great moisturizer/self-tanner! I don't usually self-tan, so this is great, because it gives a nice color and shine to the skin. I only use it a couple of times a week, so I won't over do it. You can put it on just your legs and it won't look weird. I love it!
Shani C.
This moisturizer is great for the winter. That's when my skin usually gets pretty dry. Since it is a Vaseline product it is very moisturizing so if you don't like intensive lotions I would steer clear but I would recommend to atleast use at night for healthy looking skin.
Hala A.
ok to just start with I have the driest body in the worlds like seriously. this moisturizer is really gentle on the skin. one big pro is that it gives you a moisturized and a glow at the end. it has a refreshing scent. I would totally buy it again because its worth it.
Nat T.
Boston
If only I could rate it more than five stars. I've got dull dry skin and this deeply moisture my skin and there's this glow after usage and the skin feels great. The moisture locks down and isn't going anywhere unless you wet the skin. It also smells really good.
Kathya A.
Phoenix, AZ
Absolutely love this product best thing in the world !!!! Super moisturizing and gives you an amazing glow when out in the sun. Honestly would recommend to anyone. Have repurchased a couple times already and definitely buying it again once I'm out of this bottle.
Riya V.
Irvine, CA
This is a great drugstore moisturizer! Keeps the skin feeling soft all day long. I didn't particularly enjoy the scent of it, it smelled rather chemically :/ But, if you can get past the scent for a few minutes, it is a pretty decent moisturizer.