Vaseline Healthy Body Glow Daily Replenishing Moisturizer & a Touch of Self-Tanner for Fair Skin Tones

BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "This is the perfect lotion to moisturize dry skin without irritation and gives you a light glow! " in 17 reviews
  • "Great product for the price. Vaseline brand is very moisturizing. Gives you a subtle sunkissed glow." in 10 reviews
  • "love this bronzing moisturizer from vaseline, i use it about 3 times per week before bed, it takes a while to see results but once they do show up they are beautiful, its gentle enough for my sensitive skin, i would recommend" in 7 reviews
  • "Not only does it moisturize well, the self tanner is a major plus" in 1 review
Michelle G.
Old Bridge, NJ
LOVE THIS!! i don't get to the beach often so this is an amazing all year long product! I use it after  i get out of the shower and its an amazing day cream as well! It smells mazing and i feel smooth all day! never had a lotion do that and also give me a glow!
Amanda L.
Battle Creek, MI
Excellent product I would buy it again, and recommend it to anyone who's looking for something like this especially for this price
Works exactly like it should be not much to say about it!
Good product not much to say about it, I would recommend to a friend!
Alyssa S.
I genuinely loved this product and would definitely purchase it again. This product is pretty affordable and easy to get. I can't wait to repurchase this! Super moisturizing and helped keep my hands moisturized during the winter or any time during the year.
Kathleen C.
I love this lotion! It's a multi benefit, keeps skin hydrated and gives you a nice healthy looking glow. I have very dry skin and this keeps me hydrated through the entire day. Doesn't leave a sticky residue like most "glow" ones do.
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
I love the smell of this! And it gives a beautiful tan glow. but it says to use it 3 days straight and definitely do that but then stop until it really starts to fade because if you use everyday straight it gets a little orange
Passy T.
ohio
the Vaseline product is good for oily skin because it moisturize well oily skin but my skin it doesn't because my skin dry so when I apply it on my body is like I did not put lotion on my so Vaseline is not for my skin.
Alexis M.
Charleston, WV
I tried this product for the first time while I was in college. One of my friends left it in my dorm and when we went home for the summer I found it packed in my stuff. While it's not my favorite lotion I do like it a lot and would recommend it.
Brandi B.
This product was ok, butI did not like the oily feel of this product. I like more of a creamy feel for my moisturizing lotions. The smell was nice and clean. I would use this again, if it was not as oily.
Summer C.
Such a great moisturizer! After using it my skin instantly felt so smooth and moist. The smell was absolutely amazing too. I purchased this product from Walmart. I would recommend this to anyone who needed a new moisturizer.
Megan L.
Omaha , NE
This used to be one of my favorite gradual self tanning products & I was super bummed when they discontinued it where I live. I would love it if Vaseline brought this stuff back!
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Isn't Vaseline a petroleum product and HORRIBLE for your skin? Why would anybody use this!?
Brittany W.
How well does this work?
Heather F.
I'm a very pale person and I'm prone to breakouts. How does this product react with someone like me?
Gina M.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Does this blend well or does anyone have issues with streaking.
Nancy C.
Chandler, AZ
Can you use this on your face?