Vaseline Healthy Body Glow Daily Replenishing Moisturizer & a Touch of Self-Tanner for Fair Skin Tones

BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "This is the perfect lotion to moisturize dry skin without irritation and gives you a light glow! " in 17 reviews
  • "Great product for the price. Vaseline brand is very moisturizing. Gives you a subtle sunkissed glow." in 10 reviews
  • "love this bronzing moisturizer from vaseline, i use it about 3 times per week before bed, it takes a while to see results but once they do show up they are beautiful, its gentle enough for my sensitive skin, i would recommend" in 7 reviews
  • "Not only does it moisturize well, the self tanner is a major plus" in 1 review
Sophia
Best moisturizer ever for my dry skin, it's been more than five years that I use this lotion every day and nothing can beat that. The only con I see is the pump stops working sometimes and you have to work with it.
Ebony F.
Jamaica, NY
For the fall and winter this is what you should invest in. During the colder months your skin tends to be a little dryer by nature and this is the original solution to sooth your dry skin. Definitely recommend!
Jessica S.
Longview, WA
I am a lotion fanatic and love this product. The smell, price, quality and even the texture is great. I can grab this at my local Walmart for a great price. I always pick the good smelling lotion for my body.
Amy A.
San Jose, CA
Wonderful body glow I put on my arms and legs after I shave. Even add some to my chest when I want that extra hydrated look. Don't have to worry about grease and I love the smell of it. Definitely recommend.
Celina R.
Rialto, CA
I've used this product for some time now. It keeps my legs moisturized all day! I use it daily especially when I'm wearing shorts/dress/skirts. Love how they make my legs glow. I bought it from Walmart.
Kaitlyn S.
Acworth, GA
Imam very picky above t what kind of lotion I use. This Vaseline lotion is one of the best yet!! It smells amazing and it feels light on my skin. I have dry skin and helps it with just one application.
Yanna V.
I really like this cream that moisturizes me and tans during the summer without damaging my skin, it is very good price and easy to find in stores close to you, my family and I use it and we can recommend it
Jamie J.
Ardmore
It's ok. Tends to sweat off in intense heat and while working (I work outside in the farming industry, but trying to get rid of tan lines). I think the bra straps rub it off as well
Yeye H.
Unfortunately this product didn't work for me. Maybe it does for other people, but it didn't for me because my skin it's super sensitive, that's why I never used it again.
Jacqueline M.
Abbeville
I've used this a couple of times when I have tanned, and it's actually really good. It isn't blotchy, which is great, and it lasts a long time. Makes your skin feel great too!
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Isn't Vaseline a petroleum product and HORRIBLE for your skin? Why would anybody use this!?
Brittany W.
How well does this work?
Heather F.
I'm a very pale person and I'm prone to breakouts. How does this product react with someone like me?
Gina M.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Does this blend well or does anyone have issues with streaking.
Nancy C.
Chandler, AZ
Can you use this on your face?