Vaseline Healthy Body Glow Daily Replenishing Moisturizer & a Touch of Self-Tanner for Fair Skin Tones

BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "This is the perfect lotion to moisturize dry skin without irritation and gives you a light glow! " in 17 reviews
  • "Great product for the price. Vaseline brand is very moisturizing. Gives you a subtle sunkissed glow." in 10 reviews
  • "love this bronzing moisturizer from vaseline, i use it about 3 times per week before bed, it takes a while to see results but once they do show up they are beautiful, its gentle enough for my sensitive skin, i would recommend" in 7 reviews
  • "Not only does it moisturize well, the self tanner is a major plus" in 1 review
Brook P.
Bowling Green, KY
It has been a while since I've actually tried this product, but when I did have it, my skin was radiant. It definitely gives a nice glow to my complexion. The reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5, it can get a little messy when applying. The color does tend to rub off. Other than that, it definitely gets the job done.
Melanie G.
Homestead, FL
I find that this lotion has many nutritive factors, gives softness and is supplemented with a subtle aroma. I feel that my skin is more nourished and moisturized, I usually use it, I buy it in the supermarket, what I would change is a bit the presentation and would give more variety of sizes.
Ruby H.
Portland , ME
This product is my go to in the winter my skin is so dry durning the winter months and cracks but not with this lotion
And my favorite thing about this product is that it's always Affordable and works
I actually buy the little travel sizes as stocking stuffers
Bushra T.
Auburn, WA
i am a big fan of vaseline i have been using this product since my childhood. i am using it on daily basis. it has a long lasting effect and it really works wonder on skin. i am happy with the price . i will definitely recommend it to everyone.
maliha c.
Vaseline products are always a go for me. It is pretty long lasting depending on how much you use. There are many benefits on using them cause it helps you in many ways. It is very affordable and pretty cheap and yes I would buy it again and will also recommend to others
Kelsie P.
Fort Payne, AL
Lucia M.
New York, new york
This is a Nice gentle lotion, tbh I love Vaseline products! Smells quite nice actually. Not too greasy so that is definitely a plus! I will say it's decently close to jergens lotion, but I still prefer jergens. Still nice!
Michelle M.
Winter Park, FL
Vaseline is and always will be the original moisturizer. So great. I've never had a bad experience going Vaseline. Makes your skin SO smooth. I actually soak my feet in Vaseline and put socks on to retain the moisture and my feet turn out SO soft and feel amazing
Jocelyn K.
Salisbury, VT
I love how soft this made my skin. It smells good it's a little more oily then i like. But it lasts a very long time I put it on at night and wake up feeling great. I would buy again and definitely recommend you try it.
alyssa p.
Albuquerque, NM
Smells amazing and really hydrAted my skin. I think this is one of my favorite lotions and it's been around for a long time so that tells you it's still in demand.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Isn't Vaseline a petroleum product and HORRIBLE for your skin? Why would anybody use this!?
Brittany W.
How well does this work?
Heather F.
I'm a very pale person and I'm prone to breakouts. How does this product react with someone like me?
Gina M.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Does this blend well or does anyone have issues with streaking.
Nancy C.
Chandler, AZ
Can you use this on your face?