BeautyHairHair ProductsVaseline
Hair Tonic & Scalp Conditioner

Vaseline Hair Tonic & Scalp Conditioner

Keeps your hair handsome and looking neat all day. It takes only 20 seconds a day to massage your hair with Vaseline Brand Hair Tonic. With dry scalp checked, your hair looks naturally healthy, stays well-groomed all day.Washes away with combing and...

[product:3-pack-vaseline-rosy-lips-lip-therapy-for-soft,-pink-lips,-0.25oz-each] ?
Is this good ? How good can this be?
How can and when I use Vaseline hair calp... ????? Every night I use on my hear ??? Then wash next day with shampoo???
Start your review of Vaseline Hair Tonic & Scalp Conditioner!
Karis E.
Phoenix
I thought this would make my scalp feel oily or greasy but surprisingly t didn't. Ver effective!
Erica A.
Omaha, NE
I really don't like this  cause it left me dandruff and made my scalp itchy. But it all depends on what kind of hair you have
Kaitlin H.
Lowell, AR
I've struggled with dry hair for a while. I saw this product on the shelf at Walmart and I knew I had to try it. Vaseline is notorious for restoring moisture, so I thought why not? Since starting this my hair has been smoother, less dry, easier to style! I love it!
Julia H.
San Jose, CA
I did not care for this product. I feel like it did not do the job well. It was greasy and weird to apply. I will be sticking with other scalp treatments. I do not recommend this to others.
Nia S.
plano TX
a little greasy its great tho it helps your hair a lot, it a little thicker than other tonics but its good, i dont have color treated hair so i dont know about that, its cheap and worth buying, not too bad uk im satisfied tho
Amamah A.
Same wonderful hair tonic as manufactured by Suave. It's the only hair tonic that works for my dry scalp.
member-81d02
This product is worth it has help me with me spalpy hair and really help.I really like this product because it really work.
Mariangel L.
Orlando
this vaseline is too good not sticky and moisturizing also has a pleasant smell and can be placed in any area of ​​the body.
Syeda A.
Astoria, NY
This is a heavy formula which is great for extremely dry conditions. I like to create masks and this is a great base next to coconut oil, leaves your hair super shiny after you wash it all out!!
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Product apply well and smoothly, really recommend to other that want a great lasting product.I love this application