BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keeps your hair handsome and looking neat all day. It takes only 20 seconds a day to massage your hair with Vaseline Brand Hair Tonic. With dry scalp checked, your hair looks naturally healthy, stays well-groomed all day.Washes away with combing and...

Jamiere M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Used this product on my husband a for about a month and saw a great improvement in his scalp. The smell was tolerable nothing feminine. His scalp began to improve drastically. He has fine short dark non colored or treated hair. His scalp was full of dandruff most times and he would get sores from scratching too often. He was washing his hair daily. This help dry the sores up and decrease the dandruff. His hair became less flakey and more appealing look wise. I would recommend product.
Nadia G.
This product worked pretty well for me. It's better than other alternatives I've tried in the past . I would repurchase this product . I would also recommend it to others . The price is affordable . This product is effective
Nia S.
plano TX
a little greasy its great tho it helps your hair a lot, it a little thicker than other tonics but its good, i dont have color treated hair so i dont know about that, its cheap and worth buying, not too bad uk im satisfied tho
Aysel A.
Saint Louis, MO
I bought this recently and I was not very happy with it. It has a nice decent and is really long lasting and it is really affordable. The one thing I don’t like about is that it leaves my scalp really dry. I was really disappointed in this product.
Rachelle H.
Ontario
My boyfriend had a bit of dandruff when we first started datetig and he was so imbarrassed by it all the time! But he found this and it really helped him a lot, it really improved his super dry scalp! I deffinetly recommend because it was most deffinetly worth our gamble.
Lucy C.
Charlotte
The reason I am only giving it 3 stars is because it did slightly dymry my scalp out. For the price it wasn't bad but could be better. It did arrive in great condition. It had a very nice scent and one bottle lasted me a while. I am slightly disappointed but it could just be my hair type that dried the scalp out.
Kaitlin H.
Lowell, AR
I've struggled with dry hair for a while. I saw this product on the shelf at Walmart and I knew I had to try it. Vaseline is notorious for restoring moisture, so I thought why not? Since starting this my hair has been smoother, less dry, easier to style! I love it!
Syeda A.
Astoria, NY
This is a heavy formula which is great for extremely dry conditions. I like to create masks and this is a great base next to coconut oil, leaves your hair super shiny after you wash it all out!!
Julie F.
Joplin, MO
I did not care for this product. I feel like it did not do the job well. It was greasy and weird to apply. I will be sticking with other scalp treatments. I do not recommend this to others.
Brooklyn N.
Grand Rapids
its was a great priduct for me i still use it till this day and it still works great so far for me it is affordable. Its best fir dry scalp. But if you have oily hair or scalp it helps witg that to but it works allot better with dry scalp. I am satisfied with this product.
Is this product good on 4c type of hair? Vaseline Hair Tonic & Scalp Conditioner
How can and when I use Vaseline hair calp... ????? Every night I use on my hear ??? Then wash next day with shampoo???