Vaseline Gelée de pétrole originale Vaseline®

La gelée de pétrole originale Vaseline protège la peau et en préserve l’hydratation pour aider à réparer la peau sèche et qui démange. Gelée de pétrole Vaseline pure à 100 %. Purifiée trois fois. Pureté garantie. Découvrez plus d’informations sur notre site Web.

Google Vaseline contents and autopsy reports this stuff stays In your body forever... why would anyone do that to themselves ?
Vaseline Gelée de pétrole originale Vaseline® I started wearing this as a mask/moisturizer when im going to bed. Do I need to worry about it breaking me out ?
Can Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly help reduce scars on hands? I scrubbed my hand on the tree and now it looks very raw and i fear it my leave a scar on my hand. [product:vaseline-original-petroleum-jelly]
Start your review of Vaseline Gelée de pétrole originale Vaseline®!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...on my lips I mix with with a pink eyeshadow . It also help with really dry skin. I used it on areas on my body where it gets really dry like my forehead, knees and elbow. in reviews
I don't know what i would do without vaseline it can be used for so many things i use it for very chapped lips and to make my heels smooth it really works. in reviews
I use this every night before i go to sleep in my eye lashes, its really helps my lashes grow so i always keep this in my daily skin care product.in reviews
Love this petroleum jelly because you can use it for so many different things and it is thick and soothingin reviews
Not to mention there's always that rumor of lip balms supposedly drying out your lips in the long run, just to get you coming back for more!in reviews
Lindsay S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vaseline Gelée de pétrole originale Vaseline® uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Vaseline is a classic. I use it on everything from dry skin, to burns, to lips for hydration! It is universal and can be used for so many different issues. I also really love that it’s super reasonably priced and a tiny bit goes a long way.
Brandy A.
Chesapeake, VA
Vaseline Gelée de pétrole originale Vaseline® uploaded by Brandy A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just the right size to put in your purse.Vaseline is a house staple that has multiple use such as for dry skin or lips. You can’t go wrong with this product and it’s dermatologist approved. I would recommend
Flower S.
Vaseline Gelée de pétrole originale Vaseline® uploaded by Flower S.
I’ve been using Vaseline for a good few years now and it’s one of the most useful products I’ve ever bought because of how versatile it is. For example I use it a lot during winter to help with dry skin + chapped lips and it always does the job and helps to fix those up in a jiffy :) It’s also really good to have around incase of any small injuries since it can actually help heal it up pretty quickly. Overall it’s a really good product that I plan to keep using for as long as it’s being manufactured:) 😁👍 Vaseline Gelée de pétrole originale Vaseline®
Nelcy H.
Marietta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vaseline Gelée de pétrole originale Vaseline® uploaded by Nelcy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been a long time lover of Vaseline, a habit I learned from my grandmother at a young age. Can't take the color out of your lipstick? Rub it in with petroleum jelly. Have a small itchy cut? Put petroleum jelly on it. Do you have chapped lips or dry hands from the winter months
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Vaseline Gelée de pétrole originale Vaseline® uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: Walmart
As someone who gets extremely dry skin but also is acne prone, I love Vaseline. Petroleum is non comedogenic so I lather it on my cheeks and chapped, dry face at night and not have to worry about it causing any break out.
Flavia B.
Monona Ct, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vaseline Gelée de pétrole originale Vaseline® uploaded by Flavia B.
Vaseline Gelée de pétrole originale Vaseline® uploaded by Flavia B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best friend of my feet, I never found anything so good for my thick and dry feet! Since I put on the cosmetic, my feet are soft and hydrated.
loveofsalman A.
Illinois
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vaseline Gelée de pétrole originale Vaseline® uploaded by loveofsalman A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a really good product to use on a daily basis when my lips are chapped I use this
Alyssa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vaseline Gelée de pétrole originale Vaseline® uploaded by Alyssa S.
Purchased at: Target
i love vaseline so much and it can be used for so many different things like eyebrows, eyelashes, and lips !
Anali C.
Wellesley Hls, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Vaseline Gelée de pétrole originale Vaseline® uploaded by Anali C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Vaseline Gelée de pétrole originale Vaseline® Since my infant 👶 this is the best for dry and sensitive skin. Don’t contain any perfum.
Brandon W.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vaseline Gelée de pétrole originale Vaseline® uploaded by Brandon W.
A basic skincare and health staple that everybody should have. I’ve used this for cuts, tattoo healing, lip care, hand/foot moisturizer, and so much more. It’s a huge help when you need a skin protectant for eczema, rosacea, or psoriasis. I have numerous sizes around the house. It’s a no-brainer to keep this on hand. #Beauty #Skincare #MensGrooming #SelfCare

124 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marjunie L.
Margate, FL
il y a 2 mois
Angie O. il y a 2 mois
I don’t think so, I don’t use it daily, I use it mostly in winter, & I’ve never had breakouts
Rifa M.
London, MA
il y a 3 mois
Can Vaseline Gelée de pétrole originale Vaseline® help reduce scars on hands? I scrubbed my hand on the tree and now it looks very raw and i fear it my leave a scar on my hand. Vaseline Gelée de pétrole originale Vaseline®
April S. il y a 3 mois
I mean no it wouldn't help reduce scars, I'd take a look into polysporin or neosporin or wtv. Vaseline basically acts as a barrier, and can keep things out/keep the environment "humid", kind of like a Band-Aid. After the scabs fall off, it might be helpful to also take a look at skincare ingredients that help fade scarring/hyper pigmentation like ahas, Niacinimide, etc... (I'd suggest the ordinary or the inkey list). Hope that helps!
Amanda C.
Hinesville, GA
il y a 7 mois
Johanna C. il y a 7 mois
Absolutely. After a nighttime bath / shower, load it in and cover up with cotton socks and gloves. Wake up feeling silky soft!