Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersVaseline
Gelée de pétrole au beurre de cacao Vaseline

Vaseline Gelée de pétrole au beurre de cacao Vaseline®

Faite de gelée de pétrole et de beurre de cacao riche pour garder une peau resplendissante de santé, la gelée de pétrole Vaseline au beurre de cacao procure une sensation de peau douce qui dure toute la journée. Consultez notre site pour plus de détails.

Que tal funciona en los labios
[product:gelee-de-petrole-au-beurre-de-cacao-vaseline] We dab something onto one's our feet after every shower and wear our cotton socks, right??
IssVthis really helpful for dry skin?
Start your review of Vaseline Gelée de pétrole au beurre de cacao Vaseline®!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. in reviews
I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)in reviews
Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes.in reviews
Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil.in reviews
Yoosuf N.
Queens Vlg, NY
Vaseline Gelée de pétrole au beurre de cacao Vaseline® uploaded by Yoosuf N.
Purchased at: Amazon
Vaseline Is a trusted since small & its very good for dry skin. Dry lips and cracked feet , u can see a good result after few use
Hollie R.
Temple Terr, FL
Vaseline Gelée de pétrole au beurre de cacao Vaseline® uploaded by Hollie R.
Vaseline has always been my go to for everything from cracked lips, cuticles, knees & feet. Being born and raised in Florida I know first hand how the heat and sun exposure can take a toll on skin; especially when bare foot at the beach or pool. This product has grown to be a staple in my everyday routine. I love the scent of cocoa butter and the clear thick texture is always easy to apply. At night I always make a point to slather it on my feet before bed and than throw a pair of socks on. When I wake up my feet look & feel baby soft. I highly recommend Vaseline products due to their affordability & effectiveness. Vaseline Gelée de pétrole au beurre de cacao Vaseline®
Sharon G.
Modesto, CA
Vaseline Gelée de pétrole au beurre de cacao Vaseline® uploaded by Sharon G.
Purchased at: CVS
This is a multi purpose product I use this often. I sometimes use for a simple lip balm, moisturizer for feet and then lock it in with 🧦 socks. I have rubbed on a mosquito bite, I have placed on my eyebrows to shape and tame and a few other things. I would recommend this.
Catherine E.
White Plains, NY
Vaseline Gelée de pétrole au beurre de cacao Vaseline® uploaded by Catherine E.
The best Vaseline ever!! I love washing my face and putting the Vaseline afterwards before going to sleep. I wake up to soft hydrant skin! I also put it all over my body where it is the most rough parts!
Lara M.
Vaseline Gelée de pétrole au beurre de cacao Vaseline® uploaded by Lara M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My best advice to my 20 yo self is take a minute and MOISTURIZE every night before bed. I have used Vaseline before bed for years to seal in my nightly moisturizer. I am now 50 yo and have very little signs of aging. #mothersday #sunsup 🤩 Follow me on Instagram @larasuzieq
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Vaseline Gelée de pétrole au beurre de cacao Vaseline® uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I particularly love to use Vaseline, I use it on the ejaculates, the body, the lips and even the hair and my daughters too and for the dryness of the feet it is excellent. Particularmente me encanta usar vaselina, la uso en los eyaculados, el cuerpo, los labios e incluso el cabello y mis hijas también y para la sequedad de los pies es excelente.
Chelsey M.
Glen Burnie, MD
Vaseline Gelée de pétrole au beurre de cacao Vaseline® uploaded by Chelsey M.
Purchased at: Target
Little lip girls like myself who do not indulge in the fancy lip products you lucky lady’s with luscious lips can, pick this up! It is a cheap way to ensure lip health. I added it to my nightly routine and my lips have not looked and left better since. Only once a day and I have seen drastic improvements. Great for winter time too because everything gets dry!
Bianca J.
Staten Island, NY
Vaseline Gelée de pétrole au beurre de cacao Vaseline® uploaded by Bianca J.
I feel so moisturized. My skin is extremely soft and glowing from this product I use it as a base then apply lotion, for my really dry areas like legs, back & arms. Also gives my skin an awesome glow! 10/10 recommended !! Vaseline Cocoa Butter Petroleum Jelly 7.5 oz
Clarisa S.
Dallas, TX
Vaseline Gelée de pétrole au beurre de cacao Vaseline® uploaded by Clarisa S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love to put this petroleum jelly on my eyebrows , eyelashes and on my hair overnight and it leaves a smooth outcome in the morning . I always use it when removing my makeup when my face start to feel irritated. I recommend to anyone really good for anything
Antionette B.
Smyrna, DE
Vaseline Gelée de pétrole au beurre de cacao Vaseline® uploaded by Antionette B.
Purchased at: Dollar General
With all the excessive hand washing due of the COVID19 pandemic my hands have been taking a beating. Every night I lather on some Vaseline Cocoa Butter Healing Jelly then put on a pair of Spa Gloves to keep them soft and silky. Vaseline Gelée de pétrole au beurre de cacao Vaseline®
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bianca B.
Dublin, OH
il y a un an
Vaseline Gelée de pétrole au beurre de cacao Vaseline® We dab something onto one's our feet after every shower and wear our cotton socks, right??
Natasha B. il y a un an
Like that hot sauce with the granny.....I put that **** on everything. #BrandNewFeet #AshyWhere