BY VASELINE

Lisa Q.
Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I am very pleased with this foam bath....the scent is good, and am impressed with the duration the bubbles last. Feels silky smooth in bath...you can close your eyes and breathe in the pleasing natural-smelling scent. It is a pleasure to use this product in the bath! A little goes a long way.
Janae R.
Janae R.
Mission Hills, CA
I like to use this product in the shower. The scent is very nice. I bought it at the local market because it was on sale. The scent is not too strong and I enjoy it very much. It's very gentle on my skin it is not hard at all. I would definitely buy it again if it goes on sale at my market
Levantae K.
Levantae K.
this product is very good on skin and it smell really good i used it about 3 or 4 times i shared it with a friend ant they liked it also i brought it at target it has a very clean scent to it i would always buy this product it last me a good bit of time i plan or buying more
Elda M.
Elda M.
This is so gentle that I even use it on my kids. It smells so good and leave me feeling silky and moisturized. It's not harsh at all the scent is great and the scent lingers for a long time. A little goes a long way and with it being such an affordable item it's a win win!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Cypress, TX
I do not get much of an opportunity to use foming bath do to being a mom and having to do quick showers but was great! I purchased it at kroger and it was long lasting. The scent was fantastic! I would definitely purchase this again. It left my skin nourished and soft!
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Monticello, FL
Vaseline Foaming Bath is a wonderful way to lean and moisturize, especially in the winter. My skin gets very dry and itchy in winter and Vaseline is the perfect product for me to use. Gentle Breeze can be hard to find, but it is worth the time it take to look for it.
Janaya D.
Janaya D.
San Antonio, TX
This product is very moisturizing and i absolutely love it! It smells like like the ocean! ITs a great vaule, not too expensive, just right. It's found at any drug store and about anywhere that sells soap. This product is very gentle, its great because its a foam!!!
Rama D.
Rama D.
Bronx, NY
Who dent love vaseline it the best for adult baby every one who didn't try vaseline you should try it now please do it docent have a scent it is just the best brodut you can find it every were if you haven't try do so i used it almost every day now it just the best
Julainy P.
Julainy P.
Allentown
Vaseline it's very moisturizing I use it all the time especially in the winter time because it really hydrates my hands and body.Also I really enjoy straight up Vaseline for the lips .It has a very peaceful scent so like babies can use it it's very rich scent.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Mckee, KY
My daughter Loves it and she uses it daily Her skin is smooth She actually bought it without me so I'm not sure where she got it from She seems to love it Very nice scent Smells amazing it has that nice ocean scent I would recommend People to try it out