Vaseline Extra Strength Hand Lotion Tubes uploaded by Tracy S.

BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Men Extra Strength Hand Lotion. Resilient, moisturized skin to keep you looking and feeling healthy. Skin is your body's first line of defense - the stronger it is, the healthier you are. This uniquely designed lotion fortifies men's skin to...

Buy on Amazon
Christina B.
I love Vaseline lotion! It is the ONLY brand of lotion I can tolerate. Thankfully for my skin, Vaseline has provided me with a lotion I will actually use on a regular basis. Does a fantastic job of soaking into the skin rather than leaving a slimy layer on the top of the skin (can't stand that!) - and the smell is nice and fresh too!
Esmeralda C.
Phoenix
Honestly the smell of this product...amazing!!! Perfect for men hygiene!!! Any guys go to!! Very guy friendly packaging!! Guys need some good skin care also and coming from the Vaseline brand they're getting a moisturizing good product that is inexpensive and works!
India K.
The men's scrub is the best I use it on my boyfriend .Vaseline is one of my favorite brands.So no matter what it is I feel it works great. I bought this at my local target. The value was definitely great.Yes I would recommend it to my co workers and male friends.
Antenia H.
Monroe, GA
I have to be honest and give this product a 4/5 starts.  I don't mind using the vaseline hand lotions, but since it's a water based product it doesn't keep your hands moisturized for very long.  I usually use this with the petroleum jelly.
Katie G.
Cincinnati , OH
This product is awesome! I love Vaseline products. The packaging is always nice and sleek and easy to use. Definitely not disappointing to use this product. First time user of the product but would use this again! I would definitely buy this again.
Kris O.
Hartford
It feels good at first, but after you blend it out into your hands, or wherever you are going to put the lotion, it would get dry. That part of it was a fail for me. I don’t need a product that’s going to make me dry when I’m trying to not be.
Shawna E.
Rio Rancho, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My girlfriend is a transgender so she always uses men products and tries to find the best and latest things out there... Well.. This product is one of her faves! It smooths the hands and really helps to keep them hydrated! We recommend.
Star L.
Lake worth
Ok so the vaseline hand lotion I have used was good but then again not that great.It meet some of my expectations like making my skin soft. It was definitely effective for me to have but slightly disappointed. I am a first time user of using it and I would use it again so my skin be smoothe
Loli P.
This lotion keeps your hands so soft and moistureized ! My boyfriend uses it and it's just so amazing. It is for men's , although some days I put some on and I love it !
Ellen C.
Syracuse, NY
Although I'm a girl, the Vaseline for Men Hand Lotion (extra-strength ) is a product I recommend to everyone. The bottle is small, so I can bring it everywhere. I usually apply a dime-sized amount to my hands and it keeps them hydrated all day. Vaseline Extra Strength Hand Lotion Tubes