Vaseline Extra Strength Hand Lotion Tubes uploaded by Tracy S.

BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Men Extra Strength Hand Lotion. Resilient, moisturized skin to keep you looking and feeling healthy. Skin is your body's first line of defense - the stronger it is, the healthier you are. This uniquely designed lotion fortifies men's skin to...

Shawna E.
Rio Rancho, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My girlfriend is a transgender so she always uses men products and tries to find the best and latest things out there... Well.. This product is one of her faves! It smooths the hands and really helps to keep them hydrated! We recommend.
Ellen C.
Syracuse, NY
Although I'm a girl, the Vaseline for Men Hand Lotion (extra-strength ) is a product I recommend to everyone. The bottle is small, so I can bring it everywhere. I usually apply a dime-sized amount to my hands and it keeps them hydrated all day. Vaseline Extra Strength Hand Lotion Tubes
Madeline W.
 The Vaseline lotion for men smells very good it moisturizes decently but I feel like it could do better. You need to use kind of a lot to take away the dryness, also didn't seem to work as well on the face. More just for hands and body. Overall it's pretty decent men's lotion that smells pretty good.
Christina B.
I love Vaseline lotion! It is the ONLY brand of lotion I can tolerate. Thankfully for my skin, Vaseline has provided me with a lotion I will actually use on a regular basis. Does a fantastic job of soaking into the skin rather than leaving a slimy layer on the top of the skin (can't stand that!) - and the smell is nice and fresh too!
Bridget B.
Los Osos, CA
Great lotion for men. Softens hands and smells good. Packaging was ok, probably appealing more to men than women. The price was a little high but overall worth it. Was not disappointed in it at all, did its job and was something men might actually invest in for skin care.
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
So I'm going to give a word of advice for everyone reading this. I'm giving this a 3 star review, not because it is not a great product but because I think it is not being advertised properly. This lotion is a bit too thick for me to want to put it on my hands but it works GREAT for my heels. Try it. You'll thank me!
Nicki G.
Little Silver
I give it three stars only because this is a really good brand for body use. It was my first time using this product and the product was a bit flimsy but I guess the actual product inside was effective. It does need some work with the packaging but overall it was fine
Sarah R.
Houston
This product I've only used a handful of times but the times I did use it , it was okay in my opinion. It worked well but didn't like the smell of it . I would probably not use it again but for others I think it would work great if they don't care about fragrance.
Ashley C.
Staten Island
It was very good product my husband has very rough work hands so he would use it often after washing his hands or showering and  the rough patchy skin began getting softer over time . Bes place to get it is local drugs stores because they always have store deals.
Shanon B.
Columbus, GA
I purchased this product for my husband. It did help the dry skin on his hand but it made his hand very sweaty. Overall its a great product for the price. It can be purchased for $3.99- $6.00 at most department stores.

back