BY VASELINE

Vaseline deep moisture vitamin e petroleum jelly cream 4.5 oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Jacksonville, FL
This is by far my favorite moisturizer for dry skin. It does leave an oily residue on the skin that can be wiped off with a dry towel. However, this will rehydrate your hands even if they are suffering from over washing and winter dryness. I could not believe the difference that one day of use made in reducing itchiness, dryness and plumping my skin back to its normal self. One of the best things about this moisturizer is that even in cuts it does not burn, there is no alcohol in this product which is a big part of the reason it works so well.
Paige G.
Paige G.
I'm not going to lie, this product looks extremely greasy. I only apply it before bed because it will also make your face a little sticky.
However, after having my skin start to peel from being so dry during the winter I bought this and fell in love. It helped with dryness after a couple of days. The lotion is fragrance free and caused no irritation for my sensitive skin.
I use it every night for acne and wake up the next day to almost clear skin again.
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
This is my go to for my dry winter hands and feet! It always helps when they get horribly dry in winter. It's a fantastic price for the quality you get. I use it multiple times a day when it gets really really dry outside. It is very thick and slightly oily so I generally use it right before bed. I will continue buying this and would definitely recommend to anyone else with dry hands or feet!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Clayton , NJ
I have severe cracked skin from working in a hair salon, often times leaving me with chemical burns that dry, crack and bleed. I put this on before bed some nights, cover my hands with gloves or socks, and in the morning my hands are baby smooth! Definitely suggest this for anyone with dry cracked hands! I'm sure it would be a good overnight cream for cracked feet as well!
Jeneva N.
Jeneva N.
Kaukauna , WI
My skin was extremely dry this past winter and after trying several different moisturizers, I came across this product. I thought it would be too heavy or leave my skin oily, but it didn't. This product got my dry skin under control and is now my go-to moisturizer. I would recommend this product to anyone suffering from dry skin.
marisol v.
marisol v.
Orlando, FL
My skin, arms and legs and my children is very dry, I used vaseline deep moisture vitamin E petroleum jelly cream for many years, and it helps me a lot, do not leave me wet skin and has vitamin E that is very good for our skin. I have family who are bedridden and helps them a lot to do not give ulcers. I recommend it to everyone.
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Review for: Vaseline Deep Moisture Vitamin E Petroleum Jelly Cream 4.5 oz
Got this 1 FL OZ sample bottle in the mail with my Walmart Beauty Box and loved it! It's advanced repair technique works wonders on my dry hands this winter! I love that it's non-greasy too! I'm going shopping this Friday at Walmart I'm about to pick up a full sized bottle of this! That's how much I loved it! Highly recommended!
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Tacoma, WA
I use Vaseline everyday. This Vaseline product is a great moisturizer. For me, Vaseline protects my skin as well as holds moisture in for hydration. It's a great price in comparison to other moisturizers. I would certainly recommend this product to others who need skin protection and help with skin maintaining surface hydration.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fairfield, OH
This was just ok. We purchased this because we left another brand of lotion at home when we were on a trip and they did not have the brand we wanted at the store. We used it on my son because he has eczema and it did not work for him. It would be fine as just a daily moisturizer for dry skin if you do not have eczema though.
Regina S.
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
When you have constant flare ups of eczema you really have to be careful of what you place on your flared up skin. I find Vaseline is very moisturizing for my flaked areas of my face. I usually leave it on for 30 mins or so and I use a towel to exfoliate the flakeyness. Then when i apply my foundation it goes on smoothly