Vaseline Deep Moisture Moisturizer

Moisturizer Vaseline Deep Moisture 4.5 oz. Tube Cream Unscented

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vaseline Deep Moisture Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Great deep Hydrating, creamy and moistuizing lotion. Repeat user and love to use on my hand and feet especially for extra moiturization. No improvement needed for this. Vety nice packaging. Easy flip top tube. Heals dry hand fairly quickly. Very gentle and no scent. Excellent for sensitive skin. Definitely recommend this to anyone.
Terri S.
Missouri
Vaseline make such affordable skin products. I have psoriatic arthritis and my skin is so fragile and dry I really have to moisturize a lot. The deep moisture moisturizer is good, not great or perfect, but good. I can't say as I would buy it again, but I appreciate what it has done to help.
Lilly L.
Beaverton, OR
I recently just started using Vaseline Deep Moisture Moisturizer and I fell in love with it. I did not expect it to perform so well since the price was so low, after using it for a week, my skin felt so much softer and smoother!
sarah G.
New Britain, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this product. Helped keep my tattoo moisturized but not oily. I recommend
Mariajose M.
Pflugerville, TX
It’s really hard for me to find a good face cream. I been using this Vaseline cream for 3 months. It’s super cheap and it’s really good for dry skin like mine. I would buy it again because I love it.
Turista B.
India state-Assam. city- Jorhat locality-rowriah charali rongaihabi gaon
Love it ..all the Vaseline product are trustworthy and my skin loves this product ,it seams into the skin so quickly and love the smell too .

Looking for your answer?