BY VASELINE

Vaseline Daily Skin Shield
  • "I really like this lotion for my legs in the summer time. It is light weight but very moisturizing with a pleasant scent." in 23 reviews
  • "Vaseline is a great brand for a lotion. It moisturizes my skin really well especially during dry seasons because I get really itchy. This is my life saver." in 18 reviews
  • "I would reccemend this product. I think it works well. I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful when choosing lotion. This product has been great and I have never had a problem with it." in 6 reviews
khgcbn J.
Winter Haven, FL
I got it as a gift in a set which I asked my aunt for. I got the one that has no sent which is perfect because I wouldn't like to mix a different scent to my body splash. It makes skin smooth yet its not sticky! I use it everyday & my skin is amazingly soft, would highly recommend!
Elizabeth M.
Whittier, CA
I have been using this lotion my entire life. I reapply multiple times a day. I could not live without this stuff. I will continue to rebuy and definitely recommend it. The moistoure lasts all day and it leaves at subtle scent that makes you smell fresh and clean all day.
Tessa D.
Corvallis, OR
This product is actually fragrance free! It made my skin feel and look 10x better within one time using! Highly recommend this product for anyone who suffers from dry, itchy, flaking skin.
Lauren R.
Austin, TX
This lotion left my skin feeling super soft and replenished. I would use it once a day and after a week I could feel a difference. Even though it is scentless, it still made my skin smell clean. I like that it also has spf. I would buy this product again.
Sophia P.
Pretty moisturizing, but not the best SPF coverage. I will search for something with higher SPF so that if has more than one purpose. Overall I think that this is a very good product and you should purchase it.
Jenna
Vaseline lotion is really good and it applies really smooth to the skin. Also, it lasts really long if you keep it in the container/bottle. I have had my lotion for a few years and it's still perfect when it comes out and that's really amazing!
Katie Noel S.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite lotions for those sunny winter days that dries out my skin. It has spf which is perfect, and when you apply it's non-greasy. My skin started to feel better within a couple of days of using.
Domenica C.
Pacoima, CA
It cleans my skin. Making it soft and moisture. I like using it on my elbows, It lasts a long time.. throughout the day. I have sensitive skin , and this product is gentle. I buy it at Target or Walmart. Yes i have bought it numerous times.
Valicia T.
My kids and I both have extremely dry skin. I would give my kids bath and put on the product and it lasted all day. Not to oily, bought the product at my local Walmart. The product is kinda pricey, Walmart offers a off brand very similar item.
Joy O.
Raleigh, NC
I like how it feels not too glossy and it works just right especially on a sunny day. I always have an extra packed away in my bag just in case anyone else needs it.