BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Daily Skin Shield
  • "I really like this lotion for my legs in the summer time. It is light weight but very moisturizing with a pleasant scent." in 23 reviews
  • "Vaseline is a great brand for a lotion. It moisturizes my skin really well especially during dry seasons because I get really itchy. This is my life saver." in 18 reviews
  • "I would reccemend this product. I think it works well. I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful when choosing lotion. This product has been great and I have never had a problem with it." in 6 reviews
Amber E.
Rossford, OH
This product is amazing! It keeps me so super hydrated. I love that it has SPF. I originally purchased in a travel size during a lotion emergency on vacation and never looked back! It is not expensive at all and I will continue to repurchase again and again!
Charlotte D.
I use two lotions--this is one of them for when my skin is feeling particularly dry. I apply this lotion almost every day when I get out of the shower and I've noticed that I reapply less lotion whenever I use this product. I would definitely recommend this for people who get dry skin very easily!
Rhonda G.
Riverside, CA
Vaseline products has come a long way. Definitely affordable, although I am a fan of their petroleum based jellies, this will work. Scent is not the best, and may be great for those that does not like scents, but the product overall gets the job done.
Courtney C.
Hodgenville, KY
Love this product. Use it on a daily basis. It is great to use when your skin in dry or even sunburned to moisture your skin. It is long lasting and works great. I would recommend this product to others to try!
Nancy W.
Goodyear, AZ
Part of my daily routine. Moisturizes and keeps my body soft during the hot days of summer. I love using it on my legs after they are shaved to keep them from getting dry. Also like there is a SPF15 added to this protective body lotion which helps combat sun exposure since I live in Arizona!
Emily N.
Bethel Park, PA
This is my go to lotion for any occasion. A very mild scent and it moisturizes better than any lotion I have tried in the past. I pretty much use it daily because it does not leave behind a sticky feeling.
Melissa F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best lotion. It's not too thick that you can't use it on your entire body but isn't too thin where it leaves your skin needing more. What better way to get moisturizer and sunscreen all in one?!
Danielle C.
Pacific Grove
This is a great, lightweight body lotion. I'm always wearing lotion and finding one that has and SPF is fantastic! The smell is light and fades shortly after applying which is not a bad thing for me. I use this on my kids arms and legs. Again, I love that it has SPF!!
Gracie E.
Medford, OR
I love this lotion because it keeps my skin moisturizer all day. I also really like that it has SPF in it as well. I have used Vaseline products for a long time and will keep doing so.
Brittany C.
Warm Springs, GA
This is wonderful lotion! I love it. It keeps my skin smooth and soft. Another great thing about it is that it does not leave oily residue on your skin and helps to keep it hydrated throughout the day. I would definitely recommend to other people.