BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Katie Noel S.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite lotions for those sunny winter days that dries out my skin. It has spf which is perfect, and when you apply it's non-greasy. My skin started to feel better within a couple of days of using.
Danielle C.
Pacific Grove
This is a great, lightweight body lotion. I'm always wearing lotion and finding one that has and SPF is fantastic! The smell is light and fades shortly after applying which is not a bad thing for me. I use this on my kids arms and legs. Again, I love that it has SPF!!
. ..
New York
This product works very well. I love it! I brought it from target few months ago. The scent was pretty good it has a neutral smell. Actually it was gentle.... I would definally recomend it to others
Stephanie R.
Woodstock, GA
I cannot say enough good things about this lotion. It moisturizes without leaving my skin feeling slick and shiny. Even though it's fragrance free it leaves my skin smelling clean. I purchased at Walmart for my husband, who needed a fragrance free lotion for a new tattoo. I think I ended up using more of it than he did. I will definitely continue purchasing this lotion and will probably try out some different fragrance as time goes along.
Kathleen D.
Carrollton, VA
This lotion really does lock in moisture. The problem I find with it is that it makes me feel super sticky and it is impossible to get my pants on after - even if I have waited for it to dry. If you're putting it on your arms or hands then it is definitely a good product. Moisture = great, stickiness = not so great.
Kao V.
I remember only purchasing this at least twice in my life. It has a pleasant scent, not too bad or overpowering but about right. For me, it lasted throughout the entire day during warmer seasons but had to reapply when the weather gets cold. My skin is sensitive and it reacts to this product, that's why I stopped purchasing them.
Ruth G.
Brooklyn, NY
I started using it in my second pregnancy, where my friend told my it will help prevent strech marks. I was sceptic but surpeisingly it did. i kept rubbing it every day untill I gave birth and it turned out well so I'm pretty happy. Keeps your body Tender and moist. I like it!
Christine K.
Mchenry, IL
This is my go to body lotion. Whenever I get out of the shower I run to this lotion and lather up. It's very smooth and soft, and makes my skin feel great for the entire day. It's affordable, and it will last you a few months. I will definitely be purchasing this again
Ash S.
Dickson City, PA
I love this stuff. I use it everyday and never had any skin reactions, my skin is always left feeling soft/hydrated, it's drugstore price point so it's very affordable. It's easily accessible and can be found at walmarts, targets and cvs stores. Highly recommend this.
Jessi R.
Chicago , IL
This is the lotion I use daily and have been for years. It is unscented and mosturizing. It is gentle enough for people who may have a bit of sensitive skin. I purchase this product at my local Walmart. I will continue to buy this product until I find something better.