BY VASELINE #9 in Lotion

This lotion contains pure cocoa butter with micro-droplets of Vaseline jelly in a special multi-layer formula that reaches the top three layers of the skin's surface to moisturize and reveal skin's natural glow. It leaves behind a soft, clean felling...

• What is your favorite body lotion? Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lotion...2 Answers
Nichole T.
I used this product during my first and second pregnancy to help stave off stretch marks. Im sure genetics play into it, but I got only 1 stretch mark durimg my first and only a few tiny ones during my second that arent noticable at all anymore. The smell is nice, but sometimes I prefer a lighter scent. The negative for me was feeling sticky. I was pregnanf during the summer and sometimes I would feel sticky or even slimy after appling and sweating. I still think it is worth the payoff of have little to no stretchmarks and the few I had were very light.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
This is one of my favorite lotions. I have really dry skin on my entire body and my skin is also sensitive as well. I love cocoa butter products because my skin feels so much better when I use them. I have been using this lotion for a few years now and I freaking love it. Its smooth and the smell is so awesome. I have been looking at other lotions to try, but I always come back and buy this.
Yana U.
Cincinnati, OH
This is hands down the best lotion ever if you have really dry skin. I personally have really dry legs (especially on my knees) and no matter how much lotion or how often I use - nothing would help as well. This one however keeps my skin super moisturized and the cocoa butter smell is just really amazing. I bought mine at Kroger and will definitely come back for more! Great buy!
Parul G.
Irving, TX
What can I say about this product!? This is my forever favorite body lotion. Been using it for years and I feel I will continue using it for the rest of my life. This is one of those products that I can blindly pick off the shelf at any department or drug store. So gentle on the skin. Gets absorbed instantly without feeling oily or heavy on the skin. The fragrance is so good!
Angelina B.
keene
This is hands down my favorite go to lotion! It's great , so smooth and makes my skin all silky. After I shower I always use it and my skin is very sensitive but this lotion has never given me problems Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Cocoa Radiant™ Lotion . Leaves your skin unbelievably soft like a baby's skin! I use it on my kids as well . It's for the whole family. Oh and how I love ❤ the coco butter smell all day yummy 😋. If you can't find a good lotion look no further this is the one ☝🏼 not only for you but the family ! This is such an amazing product. I do buy it every month! I recommend it to anyone ! #love #soft #lotion
Jazmin T.
New York
I have eczema and I only use one lotion for my body and it is cocoa butter from Queen Helene because that is the best for me. I was in Texas for the summer, however, Vaseline - Total Moisture Lotion (Cocoa Radiant) 725ml and my lotion ran out. There was no Queen Helene in sight so I bought the only other cocoa butter which happened to be Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Radiant and it was not too bad for me. Took a bit of getting used to the smell ( I have a scent allergy) and the consistency but it kept my skin very well hydrated and soft. That is so rare for me. I definitely was satisfied and relieved that I had a lotion to use in that heat
Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville , NJ
It's a great smell not over powering. I use a cocoa body butter but when I don't feel like working the cream into my skin I reach for this. Price point is good for the amount your getting. I do feel more moisturized than regular non cocoa butter lotion and I feel it last longer through the day
alexis f.
edwardsburg
I like how the lotion smells, although it’s a little more like a liquid or thinner then normal lotions, which makes it feel like I have to use a lot in order for it to do the job. This butter after using what I feel like is too much product it dose make my skin feel softer.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I got this set for Christmas last year.  Exactly the same.  It was a lot o lotion.  I probably could possibly still find one of the bottles with some in it a year later.  If you are buying this set, make sure there is enough people in the household to use it otherwise it is just a waste.
MARIA J.
Brooklyn, NY
Dude, I freaking love Vaseline. I love their tried and true petroleum jelly and would go as far as to say its a part of my holy grail. Their lotions don't disappoint either. This one smells delicious, is super hydrating, doesn't leave a sticky mess and dries pretty fast. I have to stay away from some lotions during the summer because it will just add another layer to my skin, but this absorbs right up and does not leave a trail, other than smooth skin!
Dana J.