BeautyBodyBody CareVaseline
Aloe Fresh Hydrating Body Lotion

Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Body Lotion

do you recommend it for dry skin??
Iss this food for dry skin?
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This lotion is awesome. The aloe in it helps take the pain away from sunburn. It hydrates your skin so nicely. in reviews
I really love this lotion, it keeps my skin really soft. I have really dry skin and the lotion I used before this did nothing but dry my skin out. Especially on the back of my beck and stomach, I would always have dry spots. But ever since I started using this lotion I no Limoges have those problems. I'm very satisfied. in reviews
...It doesn't feel too oily and doesn't end up drying my skin out. I have sensitive skin and love it. I would say the smell is kind of like a cucumber melon.in reviews
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Lisa B.
This product is very lightweight. i use this in summer so the deep penetration I use it in the summer because it seeps gown in the skin to help with sunburn. The Aloe Vera is very calming to the skin weather it be sunburn or bouts of eczema that I get in winter. The glycerin pulls water into your skin and the jelly coats your skin and holds water in. . All around this is a GREAT PRODUCT!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,501 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a very good lotion it hydrate your skin it doesn’t leave your skin sticky it’s a great value and it has an added place of aloe I will definitely buy again and I would recommend this product
Bryanna B.
Lakeland, FL
Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Bryanna B.
I recently got sun poisoning and I've been using this and this is a blessing nothing else would work and it's soothing so I'm able to go to sleep and actually sleep on my side again. I also have eczema so it's good for sensitive skin I definitely recommend
sumaiya K.
Avalon Drive
I got the green bottle and used it specifically for eczema and it worked beautifully....who would have thought it would sooth the eczema and itching. I am thinking it is because of the aloe vera in it. I am always keeping a bottle of this with me.
Mariela C.
Norcross, GA
Super silky and has a great smell to it! Leaves skin really smooth and it is really affordable and very easy to find at local stores such as target Walmart etc
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Beatriz A.
Purchased at: CVS
Vaseline Aloe fresh hydrating Body Lotion very good is long lasting. Very helpful with the pump. Aloe scent very rich and soft in the same time. I like use every day after bath before go sleep. In the past my skin have issues with dryness but no more when I started use Vaseline.
Adrienne J.
This product smells nice and works but it didn’t last long for me and it’s almost greasy feeling. It’s pretty gentle unless you have super sensitive skin. I would try to make it less greasy and perhaps last longer.
Karen L M.
Alexandria, VA
Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Karen L M.
Purchased at: Target
I love this Vaseline for my dry skin is work amazing in my skin I used this vaselina every day because my hands my skin need the scent is very nice I recommend you all the time .
Samantha B.
Elyria, OH
Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Samantha B.
Another formula my dry skin drinks up! You can feel the moisture sink into your skin as soon as you apply it & it never burns my cracked skin as the aloe in it heals & I used it to heal & soothe my sunburn . Super affordable as Vaseline products usually are! If you have dry patchy skin this aloe and hydration lotion is a must try ! The aloe in it itself has soo many benefits such as: improving skin, prevents wrinkles & even helps fight/reduce/clears acne!
Vicky A.
Denver
Purchased at: Walmart
It doesn’t keep my skin hydrated. I have to constantly keep applying through the the day. It smells amazing though. At the moment it’s applied it feels fresh and isn’t to greasy .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mariami S.
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
Shefali S. il y a un an
Yes It is perfect for dry skin in Summer time. Smells really fresh and I have been using it for years now.