Vaseline All-Over Body Balm Jelly Stick

Specially created with triple-purified jelly in an unscented, no-mess formula, this innovative format provides instant moisturization and superior skin healing on-the-go. With an anti-friction feature, the All-Over Body Balm Jelly Stick is able to prevent and soothe chafed skin without stickiness or the need to rub in. The healing power of Vaseline® is now easier than ever to apply, in this new travel friendly moisturizing stick.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vaseline All-Over Body Balm Jelly Stick!
How would you rate this product?
a day agoSurprise, AZ
I received this in a VOXBOX, and decided to give it a bit of time before putting out a full review. And I have to say, I could have put up a review immediately after the first application! This stuff doesn’t just work well, it works very quickly as well. The stick works great for targeted areas that need extra love and leaves skin feeling soft very soon after. It doesn’t feel heavy or greasy, and honestly feels like there’s nothing there at all (great for people with sensory processing disorders <3 ) Overall, I highly recommend this product! I’ll definitely be looking for it on the shelves after I finish mine up!
17 hours agoDelta, OH
I received the Vaseline stick from Influenster as a complementary gift. I'm just going to say that this is just solidified Vaseline in a roll up stick. It's nothing special and works just as regular Vaseline. I will say that it definitely is not as thick and goopy as what's in the tubs, but that's about it. I tried using it to help with some dry , flaky bits on my face, and I dabbed it in my lips for a bit of added moisture, but to no real benefit. I'm going to say it's safe to pass on this particular product unless you're a huge Vaseline fan already.
2 days agoMonroe , LA
I got this for free from Influenster to give a honest review. I used it on my feet and wore fuzzy aloe socks overnight to see if it would help my dry heels. It honestly helped a lot more than I thought it would. They weren’t as dry and cracked as they were. I didn’t like using it on my skin cause it seemed sticky so that’s why I used it on my feet instead. I would personally just recommend using it on dry feet instead of your skin because it feels weird to me.
8 days agoIndianapolis, IN
I really like the convenience of this stick, at first I used it for extra dry spots thru the day, leaves a thin layer of product, a little oily but not sticky, so I don’t mind, I don’t think is very good for lips, the moisture ‘feeling’ doesn’t last long. Now, I have it in my diaper bag, perfect size, No more Vaseline in my fingers every time I change a diaper and since it leaves a very thin layer, makes the process very fast, love!!
14 days ago
Vaseline All-Over Body Balm Jelly Stick uploaded by Komies R.
Vaseline All-Over Body Balm Jelly Stick uploaded by Komies R.
Where do I begin about this? I have been using it multiple times a day since I received this. I suffer from dry skin on my lower body and this has come in sooo handy. Its not so heavy like typical creams and its easily absorbed. As a busy med student who is always on the run- i have kept it in my bag as i get itchy legs from dryness (cold hospitals) .. this has helped me out tremendously. The fact its roll on jelly - your hands don’t have to get involved if you don’t want to and easily capped on after. I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a mess free on to go great moisturizer.
12 days agoBrandon, FL
Vaseline All-Over Body Balm Jelly Stick uploaded by Marilu M.
I had to try this for a few to see the full results on my skin and I must say that I'm pleased. It is a great all over body balm but it is a little oily. So if you have oily skin stay away! I used it on my lips and the sides of my nose and in between my brows. Those are my driest areas and it made it so smooth and no more dry skin! It's light weight and had zero scent which is a huge plus for me. I keep this in my bag and if my face, elbows, or knees feel a little dry I whip this guy out and keep going. I would also say if you suffer from wind burn this would be a great protective barrier. I highly recommend this Vaseline All-Over Body Balm Jelly Stick #gotitfree #influenster #complementary #vaseline
18 hours agojersey city, NJ
Wow this product is freaking awesome. I throw it in my bag and literally take it everywhere with me . Love that its multi usage I use it for when I have dry skin to moisturize and I also use it for chapstick . One day I used it to tame my flyaways and it worked really well. I already recommended this product to my mother and some friends of mine. It really comes in handy. Thanks influenster and vaseline this product is bomb!
7 days agoConway, AR
My boyfriend has horribly dry elbows and after a few days of using this, it really helped smooth this out!! And I love how it came in a roll up stick so no more getting your hands all slick trying to put some on. This is going to last a long time, too, because you don’t have to use much at all. I am very pleased with this! And if you need something this is moisturizing with no scent, here is your go to!
8 days agoEden Prairie , MN
Vaseline All-Over Body Balm Jelly Stick uploaded by Cassie M.
This stick is pretty slick! Very easy to use! You don’t have to gob your fingers with Vaseline, you just slide it on! My daughter took it over as her own and loves using it. Super easy to open and twist. The only downfall I guess would be if you are weird about sharing stuff for germs, like I am, then it’s not a shareable item. But overall, very impressed and satisfied with this stick!
8 days ago
Recieved product for testing purposes. At first glance the packaging is cute small compact enough to fit in any bag with ease. Love that there is no scent and that product does not need to be applied with the hand. Hated that yes it glides on but I still end up rubbing product deeply into skin as the application does not allow it to be truly absorbed.