BY VASELINE #2 in Lotion

Vaseline® Jelly has never gone out of style, becoming the go-to choice for all kinds of beauty tips and tricks.
This effective product works by locking in moisture to protect skin and enhance any beauty routine.

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal

- 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed.
- Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines
- Helps protect minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Protects your skin from windburn and chapping
- Recognized by the National Eczema Association

We also know our users have enjoyed coming up with inventive ways to use Vaseline® Jelly as part of their
beauty routine, such as:

- Define thicker looking lashes
- Eyeshadow primer
- Perfect defined brows
- Protect hair line when dying hair
- Hide split ends
- Gentle DIY scrub
- Stop chaffing

HOW VASELINE® JELLY WORKS

Vaseline® Jelly is the original wonder jelly. It works by creating a sealing barrier between cells, which locks in
moisture and speeds up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness, helping it heal from within. Its occlusive
function also allows it to protect dry, cracked skin and minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Our jelly is triple purified to be 100% pure.

• its good or not4 Answers
  • I read that this would be good to use on your toe nails to help fig...6 Answers
  • Thats pretty much all I use mine for. Tip: if you apply some to you...2 Answers
Vaseline® 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly
  • "I don't know what i would do without vaseline it can be used for so many things i use it for very chapped lips and to make my heels smooth it really works. " in 11 reviews
  • "I use this every night before i go to sleep in my eye lashes, its really helps my lashes grow so i always keep this in my daily skin care product." in 7 reviews
  • "Not to mention there's always that rumor of lip balms supposedly drying out your lips in the long run, just to get you coming back for more!" in 6 reviews
  • "Love this petroleum jelly because you can use it for so many different things and it is thick and soothing" in 6 reviews
  • "I love having these little vaseline in my bag they come in handy for many uses, chappy lips, dry skin, cuts and so much more." in 5 reviews
Suzette G.
Suzette G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who DOESN'T love Vaseline brand petroleum jelly? I use this product for soo many things. I don't really need to describe the texture as I'm assuming most of you have touched it but it's soft, non greasy, and gentle. I have severe allergies and have never had any issue with the smell or product. I use this for my son during his changes to create a barrier on his skin to prevent rashes and he never has any issues with breaking out or redness. This is a cheap, excellent lip protectant and if my lips are severely chapped, a little on top and bottle puts moisture back into my lips. Sometimes I take a tiny amount and rub into my hands to trap moisture as well. If I have a large amount of eye makeup on, I take a small amount and put it on a cotton ball and it gently takes off the makeup. Even though times when I've accidentally gotten it into my eyes, there is no burning. On the flip side, whenever I wear heavy black eyeshadow on my lids, I take a small amount of Vaseline and coat it over the shadow for a dramatic, night time look. I learned this tip from beauty magazines and have received so many compliments..It's awesome. Vaseline is about $4 give or take, so you really get a great deal for this gentle multitasker. I've used it since I was little and will always have many uses for it!
Lily F.
Lily F.
Pleasantville, NY
Vaseline/petroleum jelly is wonderful stuff. I have a teeny tiny container (it's like a quarter of an oz) that I carry with me everywhere and I use as lip moisturizer, and I have a tub almost the size of my head that gets slathered on elbows, knees, feet, hands, and my face. Yes, even my face. When mineral oil was tested on bunnies :((( several decades ago it was found to cause pimples and clogged pores in the poor bunny ears. But, funnity enough, we are not rabbits, and most people's skin can handle mineral oil and petroleum jelly-although some people can't use it on their faces.

Vaseline isn't moisturizing itself, but it is great for keeping moisture in your skin. I like to put on a moisturizer at night, and then a little dab of vaseline over my moisturizer. I wash my face in the morning and my skin is super soft, with no flakes in sight-and before you dismiss this as something only people with terribly dry skin can do, I have oily skin on my nose and chin, and dry on my cheeks and parts of my forehead.
marivi  s.
marivi s.
I truly believe everybody should have at least one jar of Vaseline at home! This product is amazing and it works for literally everthing you might need help with!

Got a tiny cut or a burn? Rub some vaseline on it, it will protect it from infections and will ease the pain.

Got chapped lips? Use Vaseline as a lip balm! You can also DIY some lip scrub with vaseline and a little bit of sugar!

Got dry/ashy skin? Use vaseline as a body/face moisturizer!

You can even use it as a makeup remover! And that's just to name a few!

I have sentive skin and for a while I stopped using skincare products at all because of all the redness and rashes I'd get, but that was until my dermatologist recommended using petroleum jelly a few years ago and I've been using it ever since!

So go get one now if you haven't already! You won't regret it
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
This is one of my favorite products of all time, simple petroleum jelly. I love that it can be used for so many things, which really comes in handy. Two of the most frequent things I use Vaseline for is chapped lips and when I'm coloring my hair. My lips tend to get super dehydrated and chapped from time to time, but when I use Vaseline (instead of Chapstick) the dryness goes right away. With Chapstick it would work for a little while, but then my lips would be dry again in less than an hour. With the Vaseline it's completely water repellent and stays on. I love that Vaseline also makes mini sized jars especially for lip treatment. I also use this when I color my hair. I apply globs of the Vaseline around my forehead and face like so if I get dye around the area it's super easy to get off.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Lake Geneva, WI
Vaseline is hands down the best product out there for chapped lips and it has so many other uses. I work in the medical field and it is given to all patients who get admitted. It's the only product my doctor recommends because other products purposefully put ingredients in so that it seems like its working at first but in actuality it dries out your lips so that you use more of their product. It comes in all different size containers plus chapsticks. I actually have a mini container of Vaseline that I carry in my purse. Not only is Vaseline effective it's cost is incredibly cheaper than other chapsticks!! Yes other companies may have cuter containers, colors etc but if you want a chapsticks that's absolutely effective go with Vaseline everytime!!!
Cayla W.
Cayla W.
Let me just start of by saying, I am sure this is a common product that many different people use. I personally love vaseline. I have been used vaseline since I was really little. I apply vaseline at night, usually in big globs all over my lips. This is what is key to keeping my lips moisturized. I notice a HUGE difference if I forget to use vaseline at night. My lips will be COMPLETELY chapped and cracking if I do not use them. I have always had issues with super chapped lips that crack, vaseline is what prevents that. I use this at night and it makes all the difference in the world. Another thing, if you are sick and your nose is all cracked, and chapped from blowing it so much, vaseline is a great thing to apply to your nose to help it heal.
McKenzie W.
McKenzie W.
One of the most versitile products ever and a total goddess-send!!!

Not only is it one of the most widely recommended products by dermatologists, but it also is completely noncommedogenic-- so it won't clog your pores or create acne which is AWESOME if you have dry, acne prone skin like I do!!

It's an occlusive; so before bed I splash water on my face after washing ( face must be 100% clean, because it will lock in moisture AND whatever you left behind!!), lightly pat with a towel so my skin is still very damp, then slath slather this on the wet skin. I wait until it's less watery and then seal everything in with one more application. It's keep enough and good enough for the skin that you can do that!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
I absolutely love Vaseline! It's affordable and a great moisturizer! Instead of sinking into your skin, it lays on top of your skin and becomes a protection so the skin moisture won't vaporize. It has so many uses! I personally apply it on my hands and wear gloves before sleeping and wake up with really soft hands. I also use this on my lips as a lip balm before I sleep sometimes and wake up with soft and smooth lips. It's also great for minor cuts and when I get bloody noses, I use a q-tip and apply a little inside my nose and it really stops the bleeding! I love how useful Vaseline is and a medium jar goes a long way!
Julie P.
Julie P.
Sunbury, PA
This product has been in my home since we were married 35 years ago and before that it was in my parents home. It is my 'go to.' Every night I use it on my lips because in the climate in which we live our winters can be harsh and I suffer from chapped lips from October to April. Using this regularly keeps me from having to use more expensive products. It is also what I use on my feet after my bath and when I have splits in my heels. I put a small dab of this on the pad of a band aid - affix it to the area and within 24 hours it is healed. HIGHLY recommend this product. Would not be without it!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Monroe, CT
Honestly, anyone with even remotely dry skin just needs to buy Vaseline. This is the greatest product that I never even considered for moisturizer. I know it seems like it would clog the heck out of your pores but I'm so happy to learn that's not true! All you have to do is moisturize as normal, let that absorb, and the top off with some vaseline before bed. Sure you'll look a little shiny, but the vaseline will hold in all the moisture and you will be so baby soft the next morning. I have literally gotten rid of dry spots overnight thanks to vaseline. It's so simple.
Halie D.
Halie D.
White Bear Lk, MN
What do you use Vaseline for? My favorite thing to use it for is making my perfume last longer!
diana r.
diana r.
littlehampton
What do you like to use Vaseline for???
Daria S.
Daria S.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product come in any scents?
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Roselle, NJ
So I've only used this on my lips. What else can I use this tub of Vaseline for? Open to new ideas!
Mary G.
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
Can I use this as Chapstick?