Vasanti Love Brights - Gel Matte Lipstick uploaded by Marionette D.Vasanti Love Brights - Gel Matte Lipstick uploaded by Karissa K.Vasanti Love Brights - Gel Matte Lipstick uploaded by Mari T.

BY VASANTI

Beautiful. Bold. Long Lasting. Comfortable. Matte. Instantly brightens your complexion and your day! 8 stunning shades developed to look beautiful on a wide range of skin tones - Gorgeous "no-brainer shades" that you can wear comfortably and... see more...

Vasanti Love Brights - Gel Matte Lipstick
  • "I love love love this product. It's the perfect color for winter time! it is so easy to apply, goes on incredibly smooth and designed well enough that it fills your lip in completely. It's long lasting as well! I definitely recommend to everyone! " in 4 reviews
  • "Love love love matte lipsticks! Stays on all day and is moisturizing and it very bright " in 3 reviews
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
I received a complimentary Time After Time Gel Matte Lipstick from Swaggable to test and review. The beautifully packaged Time after Time Gel Matte Lipstick is one of the best matte lipsticks I have ever tried. The color is beautiful and very pigmented. I have tried matte lipsticks that were very drying - but this lipstick is an exception. To apply I first lined by lips with the lipstick using a lip brush. Once my lips were lined I applied the lipstick as you normally would. The lipstick glides on so smooth and the color lasted all day (literally). I wore the lipstick for 8 hours and did not have to reapply during this time period. I look forward to trying different shades of the Time after Time Gell Matte Lipstick!
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
This lipstick goes on smooth and it not tacky at all. There is no creasing of any kind. I forget I even have it on. It doesn't come off on glasses or straws and lasts all day for me. I will definitely buy this again.
Accacia H.
This is a very beautiful lipstick all-around. The color is pretty and it has a nice texture. I know a lot of people complain that matte lipsticks dry out their lips but this one really doesn't, if you're someone with such a complaint I'd suggest trying this out. It has enough moisture in it to still be a nice matte. Furthermore, I love the shell it's in, it's so elegant, and it smells great too.
Ashley T.
Lorton, VA
I absolutely love the color of his lipstick, just the right shade of deep red that I have been looking for! The color also surpassed my expectations! when I opened it I noticed the prettiest smell & then the way the lipstick itself was shaped, it's shapped so you can fill in your lips perfectly. Long wear time & conditions your lips, I will be buying this product again!
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
Yliana M.
Norcross , GA
A greattttt lipstick, I would recommend to everyone and their momma, it's a really nice hydrated gel formula, it's nice and smooth, the pigment is incredible and the pay off is to die for! It lasted me a 12 hour event (paired with lip liner of course) with only a couple touch ups, the stay power of this lipstick is amazing.
Mari T.
Orlando, FL
This is the best shade of red I've ever had. I bought the True Love shade and I have to admit that I'm in love with it. It looks amazing and it lasted a pretty long time. I never felt like my lips were dry. I simply love it.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
I personally do not like how opaque these lipsticks are. They are very moisturizing but the color payoff just isn't my favorite. If you're not totally turned off by the opacity, I recommend trying these out. They are nice for what they are.
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I love lipsticks, it's an excellent product I really like strong tones why they have amazing pigmentation the price is like 20 dollar So I think they are perfect
Brittany B.
Fresno, CA
Omg!!! I think I just fell in love I love dark red burgundy lips sticks . First time hearing about this gel matte lipstick !! Any of you beauty's own one !!
Tat'iana L.
Does it smear ? Because I have been thinking about trying it out?
Angela B.
Fort Worth, TX
How well does this lipstick work? I've never tried this brand
Ilda V.
Is this product creamy?
Ericka C.
Atlanta, GA
Is it drying ?
Nicole V.
Does it last ? Good pigmentation?