Vasanti Kajal Extreme - Intense Black Eyeliner Pencil with Built in Sharpener and Smudger (Waterproof, Paraben Free) uploaded by Dusty P.

BY VASANTI COSMETICS

Add instant drama with our highest intensity eye liner ever! Kajal Extreme is formulated to mimic the intensity and performance of the ancient Indian eye liner. Our creamy formula glides on easily, delivering a blendable, long lasting, waterproof... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
Tried this for the first time today. It came in my Birchbox. This is awesome! Even better than my Sephora brand eyeliner. Doesn’t run. Easy to apply. Doesn’t irritate my eyes. And the color is a bold black. I would def buy it after trying it.
Valerie s.
Louisville
Love this eyeliner nice and dark goes on smooth has the sharpener and the smudger included. It goes great on the waterline. You don’t have to repeatedly try to cover a small amount goes a long way. Nice and light feeling.
Christina R.
Apple Valley
This is the best waterproof, smudgeproof eyeliner I have found. It only ties w/ Beauty for Reals 24/7 eyeliner. It works better than so many name brands I've received through my Ipsy bag, including:

Tarte, Urban Decay, Stila, Revlon, Lord & Berry to name a few.

It is not completely waterproof/smudgeproof, but far better & less of a mess than those others. I have watery eyes & oily lids, so this is an impressive liner.
Sheryl O.
Las Vegas
Hands down my favorite waterline eyeliner! I'm on my last bit of my eyeliner so I must replace ASAP! I never have any problems with this liner collecting in the corners of my eye or feathering out. It will last all day even in the heat of Las Vegas! If you are looking for a tried and true black pencil eyeliner for your water line this is the one!
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
I received this product in my January 2018 Ipsy bag. I wouldn't say it's the greatest eyeliner in the world, but I do use it often. It does need touched up every now and then. I do enjoy the color, because it is a nice black!
Dusty P.
Fayetteville
Great eyeliner! doesnt dry out and comes off easy. I really love black and this is a great shade of black.