Vasanti Eyeshadow - Lay it down brush

by Vasanti Cosmetics

Feels good when a brush is designed to help you lay down a single colour all over the lid with one swipe. It will pick up the perfect amount of colour and the shape and size will blend for you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vasanti Eyeshadow - Lay it down brush!
Vasanti Eyeshadow - Lay it down brush uploaded by Heather H.
The Vasanti Eyeshadow 2 brush is my favorite eyeshadow brush out of my whole collection well tied with my Moda Pro BMX-430 Crease brush. The Vasanti has so many uses for me. I use it to apply my eyeshadow primer,set my primer, apply shadows and packing on metallic and glitter shades. I even use it to apply my glitter glue. This brush is one of my staples and most irreplaceable eye brush I own. It just works great for me. Had it forever and still hasn’t shed a hair! I love this one!!
this is my favorite eye shadow brush. I received it in an ipsy bag, and will be trying out more moda brushes. the brush really holds on to shadow and really helps you to apply color to your lid in one swipe. the brush is soft and feels good against eyelids, there is no scratching or irritation
Bakersfield
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this brush. I used it with bronze eyeshadow and it made it go on beautifully and smoothly and I love the bristles on the brush it makes it feel so soft and comfortable easy to work with comfortable handle overall a charm.
San antonio, TX
it’s super fluffy and great for blending different eyeshadows. i got this in my ipsy bag and it’s changed the way i apply eye shadow! it’s really easy to control and i would definitely recommend if you’re looking to buy a brush!
Martha, KY
This brush works so well. I love it. It grabs the right amount of product and blends really well. My skin is dry in my t zone and oily around the sides of my nose. So with combination skin, I recommend
I couldn't find the concealer brush this is the closestbtonit. Its an ok brush very soft and I feel like it should be angled and its ok at applying concealer.
Lawrenceville, GA
Received this in one of my subscription boxes and it's one of my favorite brushes. Sturdy, soft bristles, works with all but the fussiest shadows.
Tallapoosa, GA
I received the concealer buffer brush in my ipsy bag. It was a nice quality brush. I use for eyeshadow instead
Doral, FL
Vasanti Eyeshadow - Lay it down brush uploaded by Radisel B.
Why You'll Love ItIt’ll help your undereye concealer look fresh, longer—just buff it out using the brush for a smooth, airbrush-like finish.It’s just the right size and shape for applying highlighter to the tops of your cheekbones, too.The bristles are 100% synthetic, and cruelty-free (aka no animal-testing, here).