Vasanti Detox Nutrient-Rich Purifying Facial Cleanser uploaded by Amairany L.

BY VASANTI COSMETICS

After a full day exposed to chemical and environmental pollution, our face is more than ready for relief. This richly foaming soap fits our needs to a tee, washing away toxins and pore-clogging impurities-without stripping skin of its natural moisture. Sulfate-free, pthalate-free, and paraben-free, this cleanser also has antiaging ingredients (think: omega-3 and omega-6) to keep skin smooth and glowing. see more...

Teran P.
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
The creamy texture of this facial cleanser is what sets it apart from others that I have tried. I would recommend it more for a morning cleanser, as it does not do much in the way of removing makeup. That said, it does a lovely job hydrating skin. I think this is meant to be unscented, however, the scent it does have is not appealing. I wouldn't purchase a full size of this, but I did not dislike it.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
Loving this product on my skin this spring. It really cleans well and it makes my face feel really clean afterwards. Usually I just use this a couple of times a week before I go to bed to get my face nice and refreshed.
Amairany L.
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Love this product it's keeps my face very smooth and it brightens up the black spots in your face also recommend it to anyone who wants to be able to use it and get rid off all black spots the price is definitely affordable!
Jen M.
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
This facial cleanser has a smooth silky texture that I love. Rinses clean and easy. It is not drying at all and my skin feels smooth and clean. Fragrance is minimal and I barely noticed it. I love it!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Good face wash. It didn't strip oil from my face and feels moisturizing without clogging pores. Rinses clean
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
this product let my face really refreshing, the consistency is like milk and do little leather. it doesn't leave my face to dry or oily. for me is great 👌👌