BY VASANTI COSMETICS

A versatile product that gives maximum pout appeal. Over lipstick or used alone, Vasanti lipshines are moisturizing without that sticky feeling! Choose from our mattes or shades that contains subtle light-reflecting shimmer. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow, this may look like a gloss you wouldn't bother with, as the packaging is super cheap looking, but I received this in a beauty bag and wow! I love it! The color is "super mom", and it's beautiful. The quality is actually very nice. Smooth, glossy and feels great on your lips. Moisturizing.
Ella T.
Ella T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is honestly the best lip gloss ever! It's so easy to apply to your lips and so very moisturizing! I'm a first time user but the price is a wonderful value. I would most definitely recommend this lip gloss!
Tarah W.
Tarah W.
East orange , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this lipgloss. The lip color goes really nice on my skin and u love it. It makes my lips feels so nice and glossy.
Breann M.
Breann M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looooove Vasanti. A great nonsticky lipgloss that keeps lips hydrated through the day. It's basically like an awesome balm that has a really pigmented color and isn't sticky. I need all the colors!!!
Toren E.
Toren E.
Browns Summit, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG OK THIS LIP GLOSS IS AMAZING!! It has a very smooth consistency easy to apply and it smells good and it keeps my lips moisturized I love the clean slate look of the packaging I would definitely buy this item repeatedly this was actually given to me as a birthday gift but I know that it can be ordered on line
Fortune T.
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the color 'Super Mom' - it is very hydrating and I love the color. The gloss seems to stay tacky but I do like a thicker gloss, as it lasts longer. The price is a little steep at $22 per gloss but if you're looking for a hydrating, pigmented gloss then it's totally worth it.
Annay G.
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta mucho tiene buena pigmentacion, no es pegajoso y me encanta este color. No dura mucho pero es normal en estos tipos de labiales.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Ellsworth, ME
I did love the color of this lip gloss. It smelled okay and felt good. I didn't, however, like that it took forever to dry and it stayed tacky.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the consistency of this gloss. It is more hydrating and not sticky. Great pigment and can be work on its own. Been loving this,one!
Maria J.
Maria J.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this gloss power mom is my favorite shade. It glides on without that sticky feeling! It smell really good Too! Long lasting 💙💙
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Caseyville, IL
How does this help with moisture?
Oriana C.
Oriana C.
that you think the product?
is it long lasting?
Daniiela S.
Daniiela S.
mérida, yucatán
Are there other colors or is it the only color?