BY VASANTI COSMETICS

A versatile product that gives maximum pout appeal. Over lipstick or used alone, Vasanti lipshines are moisturizing without that sticky feeling! Choose from our mattes or shades that contains subtle light-reflecting shimmer. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Toren E.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Kara Sea Soft Pink With Gold
OMG OK THIS LIP GLOSS IS AMAZING!! It has a very smooth consistency easy to apply and it smells good and it keeps my lips moisturized I love the clean slate look of the packaging I would definitely buy this item repeatedly this was actually given to me as a birthday gift but I know that it can be ordered on line
Akira M.
Midland, NC
Review for: Baltic-The Perfect Pale Baby Pink No
It is okay. It gives shine but it bothers me as the day goes on. It lasts long but it is not good for me
Oriana C.
Review for: Baltic-The Perfect Pale Baby Pink No

It is an excellent product, I love its color it is. You could always use,
I love him, he has very good pigment
Nikki D.
Review for: Caspian-Peachy Pink Grapefruit No
This is such an awesome lip gloss thick ,smooth n smells amazing with rich colours.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Review for: Other
This gloss is thee most moisturizing gloss I have ever tried! I think I got this in an ipsy bag. If your lips are dry, and you usually apply chapstick before any lip product, this is the product for you! I've put this on with dry, cracked lips and it does not accentuate the dryness like most glosses; instead, is provides color and moisture !! Fades nicely throughout the day and is not sticky at all! Excellent lip gloss!
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow, this may look like a gloss you wouldn't bother with, as the packaging is super cheap looking, but I received this in a beauty bag and wow! I love it! The color is "super mom", and it's beautiful. The quality is actually very nice. Smooth, glossy and feels great on your lips. Moisturizing.
Ella T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is honestly the best lip gloss ever! It's so easy to apply to your lips and so very moisturizing! I'm a first time user but the price is a wonderful value. I would most definitely recommend this lip gloss!
Tarah W.
East Orange , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this lipgloss. The lip color goes really nice on my skin and u love it. It makes my lips feels so nice and glossy.
Breann M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looooove Vasanti. A great nonsticky lipgloss that keeps lips hydrated through the day. It's basically like an awesome balm that has a really pigmented color and isn't sticky. I need all the colors!!!
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the color 'Super Mom' - it is very hydrating and I love the color. The gloss seems to stay tacky but I do like a thicker gloss, as it lasts longer. The price is a little steep at $22 per gloss but if you're looking for a hydrating, pigmented gloss then it's totally worth it.
Sarah M.
Caseyville, IL
How does this help with moisture?
Oriana C.
that you think the product?
is it long lasting?
Daniiela S.
mérida, yucatán
Are there other colors or is it the only color?