BY VASANTI COSMETICS

A versatile product that gives maximum pout appeal. Over lipstick or used alone, Vasanti lipshines are moisturizing without that sticky feeling! Choose from our mattes or shades that contains subtle light-reflecting shimmer. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the color 'Super Mom' - it is very hydrating and I love the color. The gloss seems to stay tacky but I do like a thicker gloss, as it lasts longer. The price is a little steep at $22 per gloss but if you're looking for a hydrating, pigmented gloss then it's totally worth it.
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta mucho tiene buena pigmentacion, no es pegajoso y me encanta este color. No dura mucho pero es normal en estos tipos de labiales.
Haley W.
Ellsworth, ME
I did love the color of this lip gloss. It smelled okay and felt good. I didn't, however, like that it took forever to dry and it stayed tacky.
Lakeisha C.
Lees Summit, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Initially I was in love with the product, the color was perfect for my skin tone and it provided the perfect amount of shine. Once re applying I did notice that it kind of caused build up on my lips. Nothing a quick wipe didn't fix, but that was my only complaint when it came to the product.
Akira M.
Midland, NC
Review for: Baltic-The Perfect Pale Baby Pink No
It is okay. It gives shine but it bothers me as the day goes on. It lasts long but it is not good for me
Ellie M.
Wharton, NJ
Review for: Caspian-Peachy Pink Grapefruit No
Is it OK lip gloss definitely not worth its original value but if you're looking for a nice quality a lip gloss definitely would be nice to get this shade of lip gloss.
Tanya B.
Review for: Caribbean-Hot Watermelon Pink No
I love that this is a non-sticky formula and they are pretty pigmented lip glosses!
Tarah W.
East Orange , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this lipgloss. The lip color goes really nice on my skin and u love it. It makes my lips feels so nice and glossy.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried out the color Power Mom and I really loved this color, I have been over matte lipsticks lately and I love the gloss and shine on this product. The color looks amazing on me and it's a gloss I will use again and again. There was some slight product build up but nothing that would keep me from wearing again.
Julia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product for its glossy appearance and long lasting pout. It's very appealing. It's not sticky or irritating. Price is a bit steep.
Sarah M.
Caseyville, IL
How does this help with moisture?
Oriana C.
that you think the product?
is it long lasting?
Daniiela S.
mérida, yucatán
Are there other colors or is it the only color?