BY VASANTI COSMETICS

A versatile product that gives maximum pout appeal. Over lipstick or used alone, Vasanti lipshines are moisturizing without that sticky feeling! Choose from our mattes or shades that contains subtle light-reflecting shimmer. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow, this may look like a gloss you wouldn't bother with, as the packaging is super cheap looking, but I received this in a beauty bag and wow! I love it! The color is "super mom", and it's beautiful. The quality is actually very nice. Smooth, glossy and feels great on your lips. Moisturizing.
Ella T.
Ella T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is honestly the best lip gloss ever! It's so easy to apply to your lips and so very moisturizing! I'm a first time user but the price is a wonderful value. I would most definitely recommend this lip gloss!
Breann M.
Breann M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looooove Vasanti. A great nonsticky lipgloss that keeps lips hydrated through the day. It's basically like an awesome balm that has a really pigmented color and isn't sticky. I need all the colors!!!
Toren E.
Toren E.
Browns Summit, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG OK THIS LIP GLOSS IS AMAZING!! It has a very smooth consistency easy to apply and it smells good and it keeps my lips moisturized I love the clean slate look of the packaging I would definitely buy this item repeatedly this was actually given to me as a birthday gift but I know that it can be ordered on line
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the consistency of this gloss. It is more hydrating and not sticky. Great pigment and can be work on its own. Been loving this,one!
Maria J.
Maria J.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this gloss power mom is my favorite shade. It glides on without that sticky feeling! It smell really good Too! Long lasting 💙💙
Chahinez T.
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have his lip gloss in the shade super mom. I love how it feels on my lips, it doesn't make them dry out at all. You do have to reapply throughout the day though. But that's the only thing.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this lip gloss! The color is beautiful and gorgeously pigmented. I was very surprised at how much I like this lip color! It is very hydrating for my lips unlock a lot of my other cheap lip glosses. It also smells amazing! I find myself opening the bottle just so I could smell it! Absolutely a new favorite product
Holly J.
Holly J.
Elk Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so in love with this lipgloss. The color is amazing and goes with anything. The gloss is not sticky at all but more soft and moisturizing.
Bekah H.
Bekah H.
Franklin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so surprised by this product!! This lipgloss is so hydrating, not to mention it smells amazing! It's crazy pigmented for a lipgloss, and it's so comfortable. The formula glides right on! Definitely my new favorite lip product.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Caseyville, IL
How does this help with moisture?
Oriana C.
Oriana C.
that you think the product?
is it long lasting?
Daniiela S.
Daniiela S.
mérida, yucatán
Are there other colors or is it the only color?