BY VASANTI COSMETICS

A versatile product that gives maximum pout appeal. Over lipstick or used alone, Vasanti lipshines are moisturizing without that sticky feeling! Choose from our mattes or shades that contains subtle light-reflecting shimmer. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ella T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is honestly the best lip gloss ever! It's so easy to apply to your lips and so very moisturizing! I'm a first time user but the price is a wonderful value. I would most definitely recommend this lip gloss!
Julia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product for its glossy appearance and long lasting pout. It's very appealing. It's not sticky or irritating. Price is a bit steep.
Haley W.
Ellsworth, ME
I did love the color of this lip gloss. It smelled okay and felt good. I didn't, however, like that it took forever to dry and it stayed tacky.
Holly J.
Elk Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so in love with this lipgloss. The color is amazing and goes with anything. The gloss is not sticky at all but more soft and moisturizing.
Maria J.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this gloss power mom is my favorite shade. It glides on without that sticky feeling! It smell really good Too! Long lasting 💙💙
Melissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the consistency of this gloss. It is more hydrating and not sticky. Great pigment and can be work on its own. Been loving this,one!
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta mucho tiene buena pigmentacion, no es pegajoso y me encanta este color. No dura mucho pero es normal en estos tipos de labiales.
Tarah W.
East Orange , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this lipgloss. The lip color goes really nice on my skin and u love it. It makes my lips feels so nice and glossy.
Ellie M.
Wharton, NJ
Review for: Caspian-Peachy Pink Grapefruit No
Is it OK lip gloss definitely not worth its original value but if you're looking for a nice quality a lip gloss definitely would be nice to get this shade of lip gloss.
Cheryl M.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Tasman-Gorgeous Plum Berry
A little sticky, if you don't use a moisturizer, it can be a clumpy mess. Other than that I enjoy it!
Sarah M.
Caseyville, IL
How does this help with moisture?
Oriana C.
that you think the product?
is it long lasting?
Daniiela S.
mérida, yucatán
Are there other colors or is it the only color?