BY VASANTI COSMETICS

A versatile product that gives maximum pout appeal. Over lipstick or used alone, Vasanti lipshines are moisturizing without that sticky feeling! Choose from our mattes or shades that contains subtle light-reflecting shimmer. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
Review for: Other more...
I got this in an Ipsy bag awhile back. I guess I didn’t look at it much when I first got it.i guess I thought it would be too dark for me. Today I was looking through my lip products and tried this in the shade Super Mom and it’s amazing! The color is pretty, shiny, hydrating, and makes my lips look so plump and pretty
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Review for: Other more...
This gloss is thee most moisturizing gloss I have ever tried! I think I got this in an ipsy bag. If your lips are dry, and you usually apply chapstick before any lip product, this is the product for you! I've put this on with dry, cracked lips and it does not accentuate the dryness like most glosses; instead, is provides color and moisture !! Fades nicely throughout the day and is not sticky at all! Excellent lip gloss!
christy a.
Vasanti Cosmetics Vasanti Vitamin E Infused Lipshine
I love this lip gloss, I use the Super Mom shade, it matches my skin tone pretty well. It doesn’t leave my lips dry, and last a good while. I would recommend it 😊
Sheareliz M.
Review for: Celtic-Berry Mauve With Highlights more...
I love this formula. Although I own lots of lipsticks Ickes, glosses, etc. I always end up with the same on nude or just plain chapstick because sometime I feel like certain colors take away or are too much with certain looks. I loved this gloss on because it has just a hint of color and a beautiful shine both subtle yet beautiful. I want them all now!
Amanda L.
Wow, this may look like a gloss you wouldn't bother with, as the packaging is super cheap looking, but I received this in a beauty bag and wow! I love it! The color is "super mom", and it's beautiful. The quality is actually very nice. Smooth, glossy and feels great on your lips. Moisturizing.
Toren E.
Greensboro , NC
Review for: Kara Sea Soft Pink With Gold more...
OMG OK THIS LIP GLOSS IS AMAZING!! It has a very smooth consistency easy to apply and it smells good and it keeps my lips moisturized I love the clean slate look of the packaging I would definitely buy this item repeatedly this was actually given to me as a birthday gift but I know that it can be ordered on line
Ashley M.
Gretna, NE
I love love love this lip gloss! The color is beautiful and gorgeously pigmented. I was very surprised at how much I like this lip color! It is very hydrating for my lips unlock a lot of my other cheap lip glosses. It also smells amazing! I find myself opening the bottle just so I could smell it! Absolutely a new favorite product
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
I tried out the color Power Mom and I really loved this color, I have been over matte lipsticks lately and I love the gloss and shine on this product. The color looks amazing on me and it's a gloss I will use again and again. There was some slight product build up but nothing that would keep me from wearing again.
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
I have the color 'Super Mom' - it is very hydrating and I love the color. The gloss seems to stay tacky but I do like a thicker gloss, as it lasts longer. The price is a little steep at $22 per gloss but if you're looking for a hydrating, pigmented gloss then it's totally worth it.
Lakeisha C.
Lees Summit, MO
Initially I was in love with the product, the color was perfect for my skin tone and it provided the perfect amount of shine. Once re applying I did notice that it kind of caused build up on my lips. Nothing a quick wipe didn't fix, but that was my only complaint when it came to the product.
Sarah M.
Caseyville, IL
How does this help with moisture?
Oriana C.
that you think the product?
Daniiela S.
mérida, yucatán
Are there other colors or is it the only color?
is it long lasting?