BY VASANTI COSMETICS

A versatile product that gives maximum pout appeal. Over lipstick or used alone, Vasanti lipshines are moisturizing without that sticky feeling! Choose from our mattes or shades that contains subtle light-reflecting shimmer. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Akira M.
Midland, NC
It is okay. It gives shine but it bothers me as the day goes on. It lasts long but it is not good for me
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow, this may look like a gloss you wouldn't bother with, as the packaging is super cheap looking, but I received this in a beauty bag and wow! I love it! The color is "super mom", and it's beautiful. The quality is actually very nice. Smooth, glossy and feels great on your lips. Moisturizing.
Ella T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is honestly the best lip gloss ever! It's so easy to apply to your lips and so very moisturizing! I'm a first time user but the price is a wonderful value. I would most definitely recommend this lip gloss!
Toren E.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG OK THIS LIP GLOSS IS AMAZING!! It has a very smooth consistency easy to apply and it smells good and it keeps my lips moisturized I love the clean slate look of the packaging I would definitely buy this item repeatedly this was actually given to me as a birthday gift but I know that it can be ordered on line
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this lip gloss! The color is beautiful and gorgeously pigmented. I was very surprised at how much I like this lip color! It is very hydrating for my lips unlock a lot of my other cheap lip glosses. It also smells amazing! I find myself opening the bottle just so I could smell it! Absolutely a new favorite product
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried out the color Power Mom and I really loved this color, I have been over matte lipsticks lately and I love the gloss and shine on this product. The color looks amazing on me and it's a gloss I will use again and again. There was some slight product build up but nothing that would keep me from wearing again.
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the color 'Super Mom' - it is very hydrating and I love the color. The gloss seems to stay tacky but I do like a thicker gloss, as it lasts longer. The price is a little steep at $22 per gloss but if you're looking for a hydrating, pigmented gloss then it's totally worth it.
Lakeisha C.
Lees Summit, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Initially I was in love with the product, the color was perfect for my skin tone and it provided the perfect amount of shine. Once re applying I did notice that it kind of caused build up on my lips. Nothing a quick wipe didn't fix, but that was my only complaint when it came to the product.
Bekah H.
Franklin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so surprised by this product!! This lipgloss is so hydrating, not to mention it smells amazing! It's crazy pigmented for a lipgloss, and it's so comfortable. The formula glides right on! Definitely my new favorite lip product.
Breann M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looooove Vasanti. A great nonsticky lipgloss that keeps lips hydrated through the day. It's basically like an awesome balm that has a really pigmented color and isn't sticky. I need all the colors!!!
Sarah M.
Caseyville, IL
How does this help with moisture?
Oriana C.
that you think the product?
is it long lasting?
Daniiela S.
mérida, yucatán
Are there other colors or is it the only color?