BeautyFaceFace MakeupVasanti Cosmetics
Vasanti All Star 2-in-1 Face and Eye Primer - 30 mL

Vasanti Cosmetics Vasanti All Star 2-in-1 Face and Eye Primer - 30 mL

by Vasanti Cosmetics

Our biggest beauty gripes? Gajillion-step routines and cluttered vanities. Thankfully the beauty geniuses at Vasanti have tackled both with their new two-in-one primer for face and eyes. In addition to keeping makeup in tiptop shape for up to 12 hours, the lightweight formula is packed with antiaging ingredients to soften fine lines and mask imperfections.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vasanti Cosmetics Vasanti All Star 2-in-1 Face and Eye Primer - 30 mL!
Mnbk M.
Brampton, ON
I have only use this as a sample and one of my friend she has full product and her reviews are awesome about it.. i would lije to buy full product because sample was good
Liz L.
Ajax, ON
This was my first primer and I have to say it does the job. I have combination skin but it gets super oily throughout the day. I use this primer on my eyelids and it has helped my eyeshadow stay in place. My lids gets oily and I have hooded eyelids so it wipes off but after using this primer I held my makeup perfectly. I also noticed that it smoothened and blurred my skin when I apply my foundation on top making my skin look flawless! This primer helps hold my makeup and make colours appear more bold and vibrant! I was afraid it would make me breakout but it is light and good on my skin.
Parnian M.
Ottawa
This primer is truly a long lasting primer. The pro is that it makes your makeup last long and the con is that there isn’t much product inside of the bottle.
Christina G.
Altoona, PA
This primer is sensational! It keeps my makeup where it needs to go all day! It's a wonderful matte finish that hides my larger pores. No flaking with this stuff! I would recommend this to my sister, best friend and even my grandma! It's so good! Vasanti All Star 2-in-1 Face and Eye Primer - Paraben Free (15 mL)
Jessica N.
I just tried out the exfoliating face wash by this brand! It is wonderful! I love the smoothness it left! It did feel a little funny lime scratchy not really a cleaning feeling

Looking for your answer?