Vasanti Cosmetics EYE WONDER #1 Eye Treatment Cream - Triple Action, Clinically Proven Petptides & Botanicals Reduce Dark Circles, Puffiness, Wrinkles & More! 100% Paraben Free, Safe Anti-Aging, Huge 20mL! Boost Collagen, Look Younger uploaded by mika a.Vasanti Cosmetics EYE WONDER #1 Eye Treatment Cream - Triple Action, Clinically Proven Petptides & Botanicals Reduce Dark Circles, Puffiness, Wrinkles & More! 100% Paraben Free, Safe Anti-Aging, Huge 20mL! Boost Collagen, Look Younger uploaded by Ali R.

BY VASANTI COSMETICS

• Has anyone tried this? I've tried their Exfoliating Brigh...1 Answers
  • I LOVE the Vasanti face wash and it's gentle on my sensit...1 Answers
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
This eye cream product is ok. I do not really notice a difference. I feel like there are better products out there as far as eye creme goes.
It goes on smooth. It's very creamy and seems to be fragrance free which is great! It does burn slightly but not enough to concern me.
I just don't think I love this product so I don't think I would recommend and I know I won't purchase this product again.
mika a.
I got this product as a sample in my Birchbox subscription and the very first time I used it.. dark circles, any flaws in the under eye area, gone! As soon as I applied it to my eyes I could feel it cooling my skin. I can tell you that for sure it got rid of my dark blueish discoloration under my eyes perfectly and literally... This eye cream is so perfect!
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Creamy and Refreshing
This cream was more light weight than I expected. It has a very mild minty feel with no scent that I can detect. It's creamy and sinks in nicely. A little goes a long way so this 20ml container will last me a long time. I've only been using this for about a week and I already feel like it's made a difference in puffiness and dark circles. I would def re-purchase this based on my experience so far.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I absolutely adore this stuff. I received a sample. It works. I've already noticed a difference in 2 days use. Gentle on your skin. Was my first time using this but something I will buy again and again!
Angela C.
Joplin, MO
Product does exactly what it says. Lightens up the dark circles and reduces the puffiness while making appearance of lines less noticeable.
Rebecca B.
Mountain Home
Do like this product, it’s nice and soft and hydrating. Don’t know that I can really tell a difference in my eyes but I like it
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
This product makes my circles under my eyes look almost nonexistent. Birchbox offers great pricing for this product!
Dakota L.
Windsor
Very smooth cream that doesn't feel heavy or greasy after application - peptides did seem to make a difference in the overall brightness under the eye. 3 stars because I don't think this is the best eye cream out there and I'm not a fan of a jar, I feel like this will get dirty and gross by the time you're half way through
Kailee Victoria Rose B.
Mulmur, ON
I love this eye cream!! It definitely works wonders and is super effective. I love how it comes in a jar too instead of a tube because you can get all of the product out!
Tiffany H.
I LOVE the Vasanti face wash and it's gentle on my sensitive skin. Is this eye cream gentle and non greasy? does it work?!
Erica S.
Has anyone tried this? I've tried their Exfoliating Brightening Cleansing Face Scrub and fell in love but I have never tried anything else from their skincare line. Does it actually work in reducing puffiness?