Vasanti Cosmetics Contour Brush

by CoCo-Shop

This specially shaped squirrel hair brush is specifically suited for shading and contouring the eye area.

Vasanti Cosmetics Contour Brush

Has anyone tried this brush? It looks very nice!
Start your review of Vasanti Cosmetics Contour Brush!
Candice M.
Lexington, KY
Vasanti Cosmetics Contour Brush uploaded by Candice M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this brush!! Mine is a concealer buff, but I use mine for my contour and I don’t think I’ve had a brush blend better then this one. It’s weighted nicely and designed for comfort. The brush isn’t too dense and not at all to soft. Just perfect!!
Kendra T.
Toronto
Lovely little brush. Easy to grip and great for blending and building shadows. The cost is close to any other quality tool. After you clean it you have to set it brush side down, if not it does get a bit puffy but that is truly the only thing you have to do for the care of it. As always amazing results with this company.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...