BY VASANTI #37 in Face Serums

• I've been wondering for awhile what the crystals in this ...2 Answers
  • I had chicken pox and I picked at them extremely bad. I h...1 Answers
Shayna T.
Irvine
This does exactly what it says it does! It brightens up your skin while cleansing it perfectly! I use this every night after all day of wearing make-up and it unclogs my pores, while leaving my face baby soft! I always feel fresh and clean after cleaning my face with this.... It's like it scrubs the day away! It has done wonders for my face since I've started using it. It has improved my skin's texture, made it softer, brighter, and younger looking. It is supposed to mimic a professional microdermabrasion results all while using 99% natural ingredients!! It's paraben free, sulfate free, vegan friendly & is NEVER tested on animals! Even if I don't use anything else, I will use this everyday. It's the absolute best facial cleanser/scrub that I have found. 2 thumbs up! ūüíĮ
Andrea P.
Columbus
This is one of my favorite exfoliators that I've ever tried. It combines a chemical exfoliant with a natural crystal exfoliant all in one. It's INCREDIBLY effective without being too rough or damaging on sensitive skin. After only one use your skin looks and feels rejuvenated. My skin is softer, more supple, and brighter every time I use it. While most exfoliators recommend only using them 1-2 times a week, Vasanti is safe enough to use 3-5 times a week. You won't need it that often though. Your skin will maintain its smooth and supple texture for several days. It's just that good. Plus, most facial scrubs that include a chemical exfoliant have an unpleasant, chemical-ly smell. This one smells fresh and clean. Highly, highly recommend.
Maria W.
Fort worth, TX
I received this from a subscription box. I fell in love instantly. This exfoliant is good for a deep exfoliation or a soft exfoliation depending on how much water you use.
It also says if you want the enzyme action to leave on as a mask for 2-3 minutes. Ive personally never done it but cant wait to try since i went ahead and purchased the full size!
Selena M.
Canyon Country
I received this product in an ipsy bag quite some time ago and decided to give it a shot. It is an amazing exfoliator. The product doesn't lie. It brightens your skin and removes the dead skin cells gently and cleanses so nicely. It has micro crystals which are effective yet not too harsh on your skin. Looking up the product online it appears to be about $30 for the full size. I'll definitely be purchasing when my sample is gone.
Sarah L.
Sussex
I absolutely love this cleanser! The crystals are large enough to really scrub the face and make a difference in skin texture, but not so huge that it is irritating to the skin. Since using this product, my acne scars have become a little bit less noticeable. I think that it is a reasonable price for the quality of the product, this will really make your skin baby soft and healthy.
Lindsay G.
I mean, this stuff is just amazing.  I was using another scrub for a very long time, and this is the first scrub that beats that one!  It's hard to find a good scrub, and I just love this one.  It has very small scrubbies in it, which I like, and it just feels so good on your face.  You should definitely buy this stuff. You won't be dissapointed.
Shana G.
Stephens City, VA
Great exfoliating. Suggested for 3-5 times a week but just a few times seems like it would be enough. I have been using this along with coola bb sunscreen, Roc mouisterizer, and derma-e all before applying make up. [product:vasanti-brighten-up!-enzymatic-face-rejuvenator-with-microderm-exfoliating-crystals] [product:roc-completelift-eye-cream,-0.5-ounce-tube] COOLA R silliance(TM) Organic BB+ Cream SPF 30 Medium/Dark 1.5 oz Caudalie Radiance Serum The Anti Dark Spot SolutionDerma E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum Derma-E 2 oz Liquid
Paula P.
Bridge City
I got this product in my Birchbox this month and it is really good. It gently exfoliates my face without causing any irritation at all. It leaves my face very smooth and silky soft. After I finish this sample I will definitely be purchasing the full size.Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator With Microderm Exfoliating Crystals
Megan M.
A great exfoliator that I can always count on! The particles in here are super tiny and feel like they are cleaning deep in my skin. It smells like citrus and is energizing in the morning but not overwhelming at night. It washes really nicely, leaves my skin feeling refreshed and brighter, and preps beautifully for makeup application.
Kalee C.
Bowling Green
I am OBSESSED with this face wash!! It takes off all the dead skin and leaves your face soft and subtle without drying it out at all! You can use it for a quick wash or leave it on longer to allow it to absorb the enzymes. This is my favorite product EVER and have been using it for over two years now!
Bethany T.
How do you use Vasanti Brighten Up!? Do you use it in conjunction with Clarisonic or manually apply with your fingers?
Malari H.
Miamisburg, OH
I have been looking for a good cleanser for the summer that will give me a brighter fresher face with out make up. do you think this will be right for me? I have combination skin, more on the oily side. TIA!
Nazrene K.
Oshawa , ON
How good is this product in removing dry flakey skin ? I did a chemical peel not too long ago and I have a few patches of dead flakey skin that won't come off on its own.
Tracie L.
Minneapolis, MN
I got this in a Birchbox recently, I'm wondering if anyone knows if this is available in a store?
Melissa D.
I love this product!!! What else in the line would you recommend?