BY VASANTI

• So what is your favorite skin exfoliating cleanser? Mine...2 Answers
  • I've been wondering for awhile what the crystals in this ...2 Answers
  • I had chicken pox and I picked at them extremely bad. I h...1 Answers
Mars A.
I got a sample of this in a Birchbox years ago and loved it. The texture is very fine so it's gentle but gritty enough to exfoliate. I really think that it must be like a mini-version of a microdermabrasion because my skin always looked better after use. It's paraben and sulfate free, and I believe otherwise filled with natural stuff. I will say that it's more expensive and I don't like things that say they'll "brighten" because that may very well mean "lighten" especially something with papaya.
Lana S.
This is one heck of an exfoliate! One that works way too good— that is it will cause little bit of harm if used to often or too much. A product like this is meant for once a week or so but I have experienced that with this product when I overused it to a few times a week it made my skin dry out and break out in pimples so definitely be careful other than that it’s a really wonderful product that does water promises to do and that is to exfoliate.

I especially love that it has enzymes and it rejuvenate the skin and it contains wonderful ingredients such as papaya microcrystals an aloe all in all it has some good natural ingredients as well.
Andrea P.
Columbus
This is one of my favorite exfoliators that I've ever tried. It combines a chemical exfoliant with a natural crystal exfoliant all in one. It's INCREDIBLY effective without being too rough or damaging on sensitive skin. After only one use your skin looks and feels rejuvenated. My skin is softer, more supple, and brighter every time I use it. While most exfoliators recommend only using them 1-2 times a week, Vasanti is safe enough to use 3-5 times a week. You won't need it that often though. Your skin will maintain its smooth and supple texture for several days. It's just that good. Plus, most facial scrubs that include a chemical exfoliant have an unpleasant, chemical-ly smell. This one smells fresh and clean. Highly, highly recommend.
Shayna T.
Irvine
This does exactly what it says it does! It brightens up your skin while cleansing it perfectly! I use this every night after all day of wearing make-up and it unclogs my pores, while leaving my face baby soft! I always feel fresh and clean after cleaning my face with this.... It's like it scrubs the day away! It has done wonders for my face since I've started using it. It has improved my skin's texture, made it softer, brighter, and younger looking. It is supposed to mimic a professional microdermabrasion results all while using 99% natural ingredients!! It's paraben free, sulfate free, vegan friendly & is NEVER tested on animals! Even if I don't use anything else, I will use this everyday. It's the absolute best facial cleanser/scrub that I have found. 2 thumbs up! đź’Ż
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
I’m usually leery on trying things on my face because I have oily skin and some brands make my face worse but I have to say this stuff is pretty awesome.

After a rough day with my kids (I have 3 under 2 so you can imagine), I finally had the chance to shower and I really needed that exfoliating scrub more than you could imagine... it made me feel so refreshed and my face felt so clean.
Shana G.
Stephens City, VA
Great exfoliating. Suggested for 3-5 times a week but just a few times seems like it would be enough. I have been using this along with coola bb sunscreen, Roc mouisterizer, and derma-e all before applying make up. [product:vasanti-brighten-up!-enzymatic-face-rejuvenator-with-microderm-exfoliating-crystals] [product:roc-completelift-eye-cream,-0.5-ounce-tube] COOLA R silliance(TM) Organic BB+ Cream SPF 30 Medium/Dark 1.5 oz Caudalie Radiance Serum The Anti Dark Spot SolutionDerma E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum Derma-E 2 oz Liquid
Paula P.
Bridge City
I got this product in my Birchbox this month and it is really good. It gently exfoliates my face without causing any irritation at all. It leaves my face very smooth and silky soft. After I finish this sample I will definitely be purchasing the full size.Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator With Microderm Exfoliating Crystals
Kay L.
Binghamton, NY
I am a v bumpy and dry gal, but this rly did the job extremely well. It’s def v chemically and abrasive but my skin needs something this rough. I wouldn’t use it every single day or recc it to ppl with rly sensitive skin tho. It is honestly similar to the belif Pore Cleaner Bubble Foam, but a lil more heavy duty and easy to use.
Kalee C.
Bowling Green
I am OBSESSED with this face wash!! It takes off all the dead skin and leaves your face soft and subtle without drying it out at all! You can use it for a quick wash or leave it on longer to allow it to absorb the enzymes. This is my favorite product EVER and have been using it for over two years now!
Maria B.
Fort Worth , TX
I received this from a subscription box. I fell in love instantly. This exfoliant is good for a deep exfoliation or a soft exfoliation depending on how much water you use.
It also says if you want the enzyme action to leave on as a mask for 2-3 minutes. Ive personally never done it but cant wait to try since i went ahead and purchased the full size!
Bethany T.
How do you use Vasanti Brighten Up!? Do you use it in conjunction with Clarisonic or manually apply with your fingers?
Malari H.
Miamisburg, OH
I have been looking for a good cleanser for the summer that will give me a brighter fresher face with out make up. do you think this will be right for me? I have combination skin, more on the oily side. TIA!
Nazrene K.
Oshawa, WY
How good is this product in removing dry flakey skin ? I did a chemical peel not too long ago and I have a few patches of dead flakey skin that won't come off on its own.
Tracie L.
Minneapolis, MN
I got this in a Birchbox recently, I'm wondering if anyone knows if this is available in a store?
Melissa D.
I love this product!!! What else in the line would you recommend?