Various Assorted Cosmetics Set - 20 Pcs. uploaded by Naimah S.

BY VARIOUS

Buy on Amazon
Naimah S.
NEW YORK
Being an active user of wet n wild beauty, it’s really awesome to find products that compliment my skin tone. The products like the wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder and the wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow 10 Pan Palette work great day with darker skin complexions! Would definitely buy again!!
Nica C.
I absolutely love wet n wild lipsticks! The ones that come in the black packaging, with the clear lid. I usually get them for a $1.50 at Walgreens. I have 8 lippies so far and I love every single one. They are very comparable to MAC lippies. They're matte and stay on the lips for hours. Aside from the Maybelline Matte Lipstick collection, wetNwild makes the best drugstore lippies. For only a couple dollars at most, you can't go wrong!
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
The price is SO cheap but, unfortunately, so is the product. This went on so messily and seemed to smear all over my lips and what's worse is that it stained my lips until the next day. I even tried scrubbing the color off my lips with a toothbrush and that didn't help at all. The color wasn't really what I expected either. I was very disappointed.
Kelsie L.
Wilmington, DE
For the price (.99¢!) it's amazing. I would defiantly recommend using a lip liner to help with bleeding. The shade of lipstick is beautiful. It's such a deep red that looks good on every skin tone I believe. I am more tan but my friends who are pale and darker than I all look good with this shade.
I love wet and wild products. It is very hard to find a great quality in products that are inexpensive but these ones are the best. It is something you can afford and to be proud of use. Love it!
Brittany H.
So disappointed, I've heard such good things about this brand and I love the price and that they are cruelty free. I was trying to find a nice fall shade and thought this would look nice. It didn't go on smooth and seemed to smear all over the place. Love the price though
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Seriously one of my favorite brands ever. SUPER cheap (literally $1 products), good quality, don't test on animals and available pretty much everywhere. I personally love their lip colors, they go on smooth and make a pop!
Chayma B.
monastir
Wawwww 20 pcs this amazing I will try it the colors are nice and every things is cool I love it 😍😍😍😘😘😘