BY NONE

As a touring package, the Warped Tour has always been a show that not only revels in punks past, but is also a barometer of where the musical tastes of today's youth are heading. Serving as a snapshot of this idea, Warped Tour 2011 Compilation showcases the expansive aesthetic of the show with 50 tracks that span from the metalcore/dance-pop of Attack Attack! to the gritty hip-hop of Grieves. This kind of variety makes for a perfect entry point for anyone looking to take the pulse of popular alternative music in 2011. ~ Gregory Heaney, Rovi see more...

• Is it worth going to warped tour for one band? It seems l...1 Answers
Hanna G.
Spring, TX
This one is the best tour compilation (maybe besides 2013). It's actually a really great value! I've gone to warped five years in a row and these CDs are so special to me because you get a mix of all the bands you got to see!
Joey E.
Austin, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love these compilation CDs. It's nice to hear all my favorite artists on one disks.
Also these are good for anyone just getting into this type of music or someone who just wants to hear new stuff because it has all of the bands most popular song.
Samantha S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Warped compilations are always great. Helped me live vicariously through music when I wasn't able to go in high school, but also reminds me of the amazing days I've spent sweating my a** off waiting in line for my favorites to play or to get an autograph when I was older.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I will one day go to warped tour no matter how much it takes from me! Love the band's and the atmosphere. Band merchandise is something hold strongly in my heart.
Karen H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Warped Tour Compilations never disappoint. They're great if you missed Warped Tour or if you went and just want to hold on to the memories. It's great to have some of your favorite bands all put into one cd for a reasonable price!
Alex K.
Steelton, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Warped tourbwas one of the best festival concert serieses I have ever seen in my life. thoufh nothing can match being there, this helps relive it. good mix
Marcedes C.
Erie, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I went to this warped tour myself in 2011. and the CD does not disappoint! it is a perfect compilation of the best songs from all the bands who were there
Ashley C.
Mililani, HI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The Warped Tour Compilation's are always a favorite of mine. It includes song(s) from those who played the warped tour so you get a nice playlist.
Dahlia J.
Gainesville, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Warped Tour is always wonderful, and these CDs are a great way to get introduced to and get familiar with new bands and music.
Annette H.
Whitney Point, NY
This was an awesome compilation! Warped is just so much fun whether your fav bands are playing g or not
Katie D.
Is it worth going to warped tour for one band? It seems like a cool atmosphere.