BY VARIFLEX, INC.

Whether you're setting up a booth at an outdoor tradeshow, tailgating at a sports event, or simply relaxing on the beach, the Shade Tech II ST64 Instant Canopy provides shade and shelter for almost any activity. This 10' x 10' canopy is already fully assembled and requires no tools to set up - when it's time to go home, the entire unit quickly folds up to fit into an included wheeled carry bag for the most portable shelter you've ever had! Constructed from durable corrosion resistant powder-coated steel, the slant leg frame features 3 height adjustments for customizable coverage as the sun moves or weather changes. The 8' x 8' fabric canopy top offers 99% UV protection with Aluminex-backed fabric for cooler shade, providing enough space to accommodate 4 to 6 people with 64 square feet of shade. see more...

• Are these durable I've been wanting to get one for my son...1 Answers
  • Is this a quality product? Is it easy to assemble? Where ...8 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I actually bought the Variflex Inc Shade Tech II Instant Canopy for a party last summer and I loved it so much, it's the perfect size to put a picnic table and some coolers in it and sturdy enough not to fall down easily. I strung some Christmas Lights around each of the poles and it was a cute little hit with our friends and family.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Ashley B.
Andover , MN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Super average and not worth the price in my opinion. It is quite flimsy and the wind will move it quite a bit even if it is anchored down to the ground. For that reason, I don't see being able to justify paying more than $50 for something like this.
Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
Love my canopy it's a very easy set up and has prefect shade. About 2 tables fit under the canopy. It came with a bag for storage and has wheels so it's perfect to take anywhere you'd like.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
These are great for tailgating, parties, camping, having a shady spot at the beach or even protecting your little ones from the sun while they're playing outside. I'd highly recommend it. They can be a bit pricy but the uses and amount of protection from the sun, heat, justify the price itself.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
We bought this at the last minute over the 4th of July weekend when it called for a thunderstorm. this held up really well and we were able to stay dry for the short storm that passed through. my parents borrowed it for the nascar race last weekend and they said it gave him great sun protection.
Ashley G.
After my second child was born we bought one of these. We were living in Hawaii at the time and it was perfect for protection at the beach. The only downfall is if it was windy it had trouble staying up. That could of been partially because of the sand too. Overall we liked it a lot!
Shana B.
Kennerdell, PA
We purchased one of these for our daughters birthday party. Very convenient for a hot summer day or a rainy day. Can be used for all sorts of occasions. Camping,gatherings, and plenty of other things. A perfect canopy to have around for those special occasions.
Becca D.
Roswell, NM
I finally got one of these this summer and I'm so glad I did! It is relatively easy to put up. It Definatrly takes 2 people and can sometimes be difficult to get to snap into place, but it was out in rain and sun and it's doing great! Love the bag it comes in
Bethany T.
These tents are wonderful! They do a great job at keeping your spot cool and shady. I would definitely recommend this for any person who has to go sit outside at sports events all day. You don't realize how much it helps until you get one!
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Is this a quality product? Is it easy to assemble? Where can I find this item? About how much does it cost?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these durable I've been wanting to get one for my son's football games but the price is high and I'm afraid it will fall apart??