BY VARIFLEX, INC.

All Quik-Shade canopies come completely assembled for quick and easy setup to provide shade and shelter wherever you need it. Simple to set up and quickly folds into a compact shape that fits inside the wheeled carry bag provided. This canopy measures 12x12 ft. at the base, and provides 144 sq. ft. of shade with an 12x12 ft. fabric top. see more...

Amanda H.
Salyersville, KY
My brother has one of these he uses for family get gatherings. He says its quick and easy to put up. You just need to make sure you stake it down or the wind will blow it away.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
THIS IS OKAY, THERE IS BETTER OUT THERE. YOU HAVE TO BE ON ONE SIDE TO STAY UNDER THE SHADE, I PREFER THE BIGGR ONES OR THE ONES THAT HAVE THE SIDES THAT COME DOWN.
Amber D.
Fayetteville, NC
Great for trips to the beach or outdoor sports. It's a lifesaver against that hot sun. I take it whenever I know I'm bound to be outside for a long time.
Tori C.
Two Rivers, WI
I have a very similar shade and I love it! We use it primarily for tailgating at Packer Games and it helps keep us out of the elements and its great!
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
My father owns one of these he uses it when he works on cars. It keeps the sun and rain off of him and anything that he is working on.
Savannah S.
New Westminster, BC
I love this thing, it saved me from getting completely burned when I went camping this summer. It withstood heavy winds well and was spacious enough to get all my friends under it as well as a table for all our food and drinks
June L.
Salisbury, MD
I had an event at my church and he decoded to get this canopy, I think she should have gotten something that was a bit more sturdy because the wind could literally take.
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
How much dose one of these run?