Variety Pet Foods Sunday Brunch Fine Food for Dogs uploaded by Kaila F.Variety Pet Foods Sunday Brunch Fine Food for Dogs uploaded by Kaila F.

BY VARIETY PET FOODS

Variety® Pet Foods Sunday Brunch Fine Food for Dogs.
Slow-cooked lamb, accented with wholesome brown rice & homestyle potatoes.
Natural with added vitamins & minerals.
Homestyle recipe #07. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Kaila F.
Amherst , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I mix this with heard good for try dog and she absolutely loves it. She smacks her lips and everything lol. I like it because the ingredients are pretty straight forward and no hidden anything
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs of course love this and want more. Its natural with added vitamins and minerals and seems healthier for your dog than other brands.
Nancy W.
HERNDON, PA
This particular flavor is my (picky) mutt's favorite. Opening the can, the noise alone starts a stampede of excited dogs in my house, sounds like a herd of elephants, but so cute. It must taste pretty darn good!
Tracy M.
Mercersburg, PA
My puppers love this food. And it actually doesn't smell terrible. I would definitely recommend it. Plus...it's never had a recall!
Louisa S.
BROOKLYN , NY
Our cockapoo has sensitive skin and for a while we couldn't find the culprit. As soon as we switched to this brand the itchy stopped and he was excited to eat again! Great product and highly recommend.
Amanda H.
Cleveland, OH
The ingredients are good in this food, but I don't like pate types of canned food