BY VARIETY PET FOODS

Variety® Pet Foods Savannah Crockpot Fine Food for Dogs.
Country style chicken in savory broth, with cracked barley and wholesome potatoes.
Natural with added vitamins & minerals.
Homestyle recipe #09. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "My dog loves Variety Pet Foods Homestyle Recipes Savannah Crockpot Dog it's one of his favorite kind of wet foods!" in 2 reviews
  • "She has a sensitive stomach and the ingredient list is real enough so that she digests it well." in 1 review
courtney b.
Boise, ID
I buy these for my dog and he loves them so much . I buy a few and I keep them in the fridge after I open them and he goes wild for it
Nancy W.
Herndon, PA
My dogs love EVERY flavor of this wet food. So natural it actually smells like real food! Great as a mix with dry, or all by itself
Daletnia C.
Ft Lauderdale , FL
My dog pepper seems to love it and I love the quality of ingredients they place in their food
Sonya S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
My dog loves this! He is a Shih tzu, so 1 can feeds him a day and a half. The ingredient list isn't scary and it doesn't upset his tummy.
Kayla P.
Good ingredients and my dogs love this wet dog food. Only the best for my canine babies! So many interesting flavor combinations for them - more savory and not "all the same" like most wet dog foods. Both my dogs appreciate this!
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
I reward my pit with a can of home style recipe once a week. She has a sensitive stomach and the ingredient list is real enough so that she digests it well. She seems to live it!
Katiana A.
Tried to be fancy and bought this brand for my dogs for thanksgiving they absolutely loved it!
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs really love this home style cooked dog meal. I am glad they can enjoy food comparable to mine!
azra l.
tuzla,bih kula 60
Pet Lover Expert
Pedigre us the best for this product I don't know maybe us good.....

.....