BY VARIETY PET FOODS

Variety® Pet Foods Mom's Turkey Dinner Fine Food for Dogs.
Moist turkey with flavorful broth, cracked barley, farm-raised vegetables & potatoes.
Natural with added vitamins & minerals.
Homestyle recipe #21. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kettering , OH
My uncle buys this for his dog because he has slot of allergy and he loves this he starts jumping around when you are filling up his bowl
Ami D.
Ami D.
My mom buys this for her allergy symptoms Maltese and she really enjoys it. Its so funny, she starts barking when she sees the can
Louisa S.
Louisa S.
BROOKLYN , NY
Our family dog loves this flavor and honestly I can't blame him.. it's probably what the equivalent of what Thanksgiving dinner tastes like to us! There is never a drop left in his bowl. Not to mention it doesn't irritate his skin like other brands out there.
Brenna N.
Brenna N.
Fort Smith, AR
My dogs love this food. The ingredients look good and I can pick it up at Walmart. I add a spoonful to their food in the evenings as a treat. One of my dogs bounces straight up and down when he sees me get the can out. I will keep repurchasing this food.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
My dog is a very picky eater. She ate this mixed in with her wet food for a little while, but quickly became uninterested. We switched to the Caesar's wet food and she seems to enjoy that a whole lot more.
Kettering , OH
How many different types is there?