Food & SnacksFruits & VegetablesFresh & Frozen FruitsGeneral

by General

Variety Pack - Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries (6 Oz); Infused with Cherry Juice; Infused with Pomegranate Juice

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Variety Pack - Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries (6 Oz) - Infused with Cherry Juice, Infused with Pomegranate Juice!
Jack W.
Houlton, ME
Variety Pack - Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries (6 Oz) - Infused with Cherry Juice, Infused with Pomegranate Juice uploaded by Jack W.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These are delicious, I bought them the other day because I have been trying to eat healthier. So I have been putting them on cereal and so far I love them, it makes it like you are eating a whole different cereal and is great for you so why not!

Looking for your answer?