Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesShout
Variant Wipe 1 - Wipe and Go Instant Stain Remover - 4ct

Variant Wipe 1 - Shout Wipe and Go Instant Stain Remover - 4ct

Life's fun opportunities happen anywhere, at any time-and messes are just as spontaneous. Portable Shout® Wipe & Go remove on-the-go stains right away. Wherever stains happen, Shout® Wipe & Go are there-just use a Shout® Wipe and go!

[product:shout-wipe-go] ? Does anyone know if these actually work?? Planning a trip soon that requires long drive so kids are bound to make a mess with snacks. Thank in advance.
Does [product:shout-wipes-pack-of-80] work on lipstick stains? Because I used a [product:summers-eve-cleansing-cloths-for-sensitive-skin-14] that took lipstick off a white shirt
Has anyone used this? Curious to how well it works!
Start your review of Variant Wipe 1 - Shout Wipe and Go Instant Stain Remover - 4ct!
Product Highlights
Shout wipes work great for those quick clean ups and dries without leaving a noticeable spot.in reviews
Just dab it on with a paper towel behind the fabric, and the majority of the time it'll get it out and dry like nothing happened!in reviews
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
1,879 reviews
Variant Wipe 1 - Shout Wipe and Go Instant Stain Remover - 4ct uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is fantastic if you travel. I'm messy and need to keep these on hand. Put this in my pocket for the life saving moments.
Jennifer H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Purchased at: Amazon
These are great to go wipes ! Absolutely no need to worry about eating something on the go that will stain your clothes! I always have some either in the truck or my purse- you never know when you will need them, but awesome to have on hand. Recommend
Blair G.
Cayce, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Variant Wipe 1 - Shout Wipe and Go Instant Stain Remover - 4ct uploaded by Blair G.
Purchased at: Amazon
The following opinions are 100% authentic and my own. These are great individually wrapped stain removal wipes. They have a pleasant, clean scent and easily remove those pesky little spots from accidents that without a doubt happen on the go when we have no way to get to a stain out, especially when you need them the most... Not anymore more. Throw these on the go wipes in your purse or other carrying bag and you won't regret it. I Never leave the house without these guys anymore !
Bailey D.
Grafton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Variant Wipe 1 - Shout Wipe and Go Instant Stain Remover - 4ct uploaded by Bailey D.
I keep these in my work desk and purse at all times! Spilled coffee on my white pants and these immediately got rid of the stain. Great for messy toddlers too 😊
Natalie  B.
Riley, MI
Variant Wipe 1 - Shout Wipe and Go Instant Stain Remover - 4ct uploaded by Natalie  B.
Purchased at: Target
Love these, so much better than the tide stick because that gets dried out so easily. Only down side is each is only a one time use, but since they actually work it’s worth it. I always make sure I have a couple in my purse.
CRYSTAL T.
Pleasanton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I  love using the Shout wiped & go! So easy to use, applies easily, wipes off stains gently, and works almost instantly! Can easily store in the car or purse for easy access. One wipe can clean up a decent stain size. Will always have some on hand!  I love using the Shout wiped & go! So easy to use, applies easily, wipes off stains gently, and works almost instantly! Can easily store in the car or purse for easy access. One wipe can clean up a decent stain size. Will always have some on hand!
member-87e5d1
Variant Wipe 1 - Shout Wipe and Go Instant Stain Remover - 4ct uploaded by member-87e5d1
Purchased at: Amazon
These are great individually wrapped stain removal wipes. Pleasant, clean scent and removes those pesky little spots from accidents that without a doubt happen on the go when we have no way to get to a stain out.... Not anymore more. Those these on the go wipes in your purse or other carrying bag and you won't regret it. Never leave the house without these guys anymore !
Reginald B.
Atlanta, GA
Have these jokers everywhere! They have worked miracles for me and I will continue to use them.
Breanne  S.
Darien, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These work great! I had them at my wedding just in case the bridal party, my husband or myself needed them in a pinch. We took pictures outside and the bottom of my dress got some mud marks prior to the ceremony. We used these wipes and they worked perfectly. I have used them since then as well with great success. I would absolutely recommend them. That being said, they definitely work better if they are used asap after the stain is noticed.
Valerie  B.
Harvey, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These things are little miracle workers. I keep them on hand because we recently got a nice new sofa, and we tend to be clumsy. As soon as something hits the upholstery, I grab one of these bad boys and it cleans up really nicely.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Valeria Z.
Moreno Valley, CA
il y a un an
Variant Wipe 1 - Shout Wipe and Go Instant Stain Remover - 4ct ? Does anyone know if these actually work?? Planning a trip soon that requires long drive so kids are bound to make a mess with snacks. Thank in advance.
Sarah L. il y a 6 mois
Yes!! I love these! I recommend if you’re worried about stains on clothing! Especially white!
Nadiyah B.
Philadelphia, PA
il y a 3 ans
Does Variant Wipe 1 - Shout Wipe and Go Instant Stain Remover - 4ct work on lipstick stains? Because I used a Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths that took lipstick off a white shirt
Brooke C. il y a 2 ans
There isn't any stain so far that a shout wipe hasn't been able to get out for me, so I think lipstick should be no prob!