Vapur Anti-bottle
By Vapur
Elinor M.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Could these be frozen an used as ice packs or heated and used as a heating pad?
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
3 years, 8 months ago
I don't know about the heat pad, but I have definitely filled and frozen mine without any issues.
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
Albuquerque, NM
Yes I believe so!
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
, MN
4 years, 11 months ago
You most likely would be able to use these as a heating pad or an ice pack. I wouldn't fill the bottle completely with water for the ice pack, though, in case the ice expands. Obviously, you'd take the clip off when using this as an ice pack/heating pad. I think it would work: I personally haven't tried it before, but the water bottles are actually surprisingly durable.
Karina R.
Karina R.
4 years, 11 months ago
You could.But it probably won't be safe, so I don't recommend it.
Mackay A.
Mackay A.
Winnetka, IL
4 years, 11 months ago
You could use it as an ice pack but not a heatpack because the heat would melt the plastic but you could definitely use it as and ice pack
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Mendota Hts, MN
4 years, 11 months ago
I have one of these and if I want to use it as an ice pack, I just fill it 3/4 of the way and set it in the freezer with the cap off so it doesn't explode. I haven't tried to use it as a heating pad but I would not put mine in the microwave, just fill it with warm tap water.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Mississauga, ON
4 years, 11 months ago
I recommend frozen only! just because heating up plastic may release some chemicals into the water which can be hazardous.
kathie t.
kathie t.
CA
4 years, 11 months ago
I use this to have frozen water on a hot day when i am working out. I don't think its good to use it as a heating pad though since its plastic and on mine it says not recommended for hot liquid.
Laureen P.
Laureen P.
International Falls, Mn
4 years, 12 months ago
Yes I can see this being used as an ice pack as long as you don't fill too full....not sure about heating pack though, would wonder about the plastic melting
Cara B.
Cara B.
Escondido, CA
4 years, 12 months ago
As an ice pack, sure! Don't fill up the whole thing with water though cause ice expands and you don't want the plastic to rip. As far as heating pad goes, I don't think you can. The plastic needs to be very durable to allow itself to be heated and maintain that heat throughout.