BY VAPUR

• Would you recommend putting flavor packs inside like crystal light ?12 Answers
  • Or, in the sink with hot soapy water. To clean th... Be the first to answer!
  • When do you usually use it? By that I mean how does this product ...4 Answers
Vapur Anti-bottle
  • "If you buy a matte bottle, the finishing will wear off pretty quickly and you will still have a great water bottle, it will just be more transparent. " in 20 reviews
  • "This "anti-bottle" is cool because once you drink all the water, you don't have a huge bottle to lug around, but it doesn't hold much water." in 10 reviews
  • "I can attach it to anything the diaper bag,bikes,pants they are so light weight even when full that they are easy even for my kids to carry around." in 9 reviews
  • "ok I seen more and more of they type coming to store I got one,,love the idea it doesn't take up much space and there light in weight and easy to carry,,but I find they doesn't hold much water,,I took mine to the gym and kept having to refill it more often,, " in 6 reviews
  • "I loved this bottle it was very handy, light weight, and clipped right on my backpack easily." in 5 reviews
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert
I recently purchased a few of the 1L size bats from Amazon and I am a huge fan!  I initially purchased them to take to music festivals and they are so great because they aren't bulky like a water bottle and you can easily store them when empty.  I love that you can hang it on anything.  One of the best features is the flip top!  No need to worry about losing the cap!  These would also be great for hiking, camping, or everyday use!  We've taken them to 4 multi-day music festivals and they are still holding up great!
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
I LOVE my vapur bottle. One, because it's reusable and helps the environment and two, because it's soo much handier than a water bottle.

When I walked my dog, as I drank from it, I could make it smaller so there's no huge bottle in my pocket to carry. I love that I can freeze water in it and there's no damage to the bottle and no worries about plastic seeping into my water.
Helen W.
Sunnyvale, CA
This water bottle, or should I say bag, is very handy. When there's no water you can just fold it up and it takes up little to no room. This bottle is durable and easy to fill.
Maria R.
Great design but its too small. Maybe if they had a bigger size. Awesome replacement to plastic water bottles.
Aliza R.
Charlottesvle, VA
These waterbottles are ideal for travelling. They fit so easily into a suitcase or duffel bag and are easy to fill up and hook to your belt loop when you need hydration. Plus, BPA-free!
Chantal W.
I used this its wonderful
n n.
I thought this was such a cool concept and I was so excited to use it, but it made the water taste so plasticy! I couldn't even drink it, it was too gross... I'll stick to my CamelBak...
Pam B.
Smithfield, VA
Overall a good product. Its slim and can fit anywhere. Also re-usable so its eco friendly.
Crystal A.
Worcester, MA
This is my extra backup water vessel, I tend to clip it onto my pack when I am hiking with extra water or the ability to filter from river to water bag. It is useful while not being additional weight.
Jurija M.
Plastic, roll up water bottle. Super cool because you can put it in the dishwasher and freezer however, as previously stated, this bottle takes awhile to dry and must be dried entirely before storing. I think it should be dried anyways so it doesn't stink when you unroll it. The ability to roll or flatten is neat but nothing over the top special.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Could these be frozen an used as ice packs or heated and used as a heating pad?
Kaley
moreno valley, CA
Would you recommend putting flavor packs inside like crystal light ?
Shannon H.
Twinsburg, OH
I am curious as to what this bottle is made from?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Are these easy to clean?
Tiffany S.
Lakewood, WA
Do these last long? Do they tear or break easily?