Vapur Anti-bottle

by Vapur

Or, in the sink with hot soapy water. To clean the mouthpiece I just screw it on the soapy bottle and squirt the water through it, and then rinse with water
When do you usually use it? By that I mean how does this product stand out compare to the regular water bottle?
Do these last long? Do they tear or break easily?
Start your review of Vapur Anti-bottle !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
If you buy a matte bottle, the finishing will wear off pretty quickly and you will still have a great water bottle, it will just be more transparent. in 20 reviews
...water, you don't have a huge bottle to lug around, but it doesn't hold much water.in 10 reviews
...so light weight even when full that they are easy even for my kids to carry around.in 9 reviews
...space and there light in weight and easy to carry,,but I find they doesn't hold much water,,I took mine to the gym and kept having to refill it more often,, in 6 reviews
I loved this bottle it was very handy, light weight, and clipped right on my backpack easily.in 5 reviews
2 years agoE Palo Alto, CA
I recently purchased a few of the 1L size bats from Amazon and I am a huge fan!  I initially purchased them to take to music festivals and they are so great because they aren't bulky like a water bottle and you can easily store them when empty.  I love that you can hang it on anything.  One of the best features is the flip top!  No need to worry about losing the cap!  These would also be great for hiking, camping, or everyday use!  We've taken them to 4 multi-day music festivals and they are still holding up great!
7 years agoBerkeley , CA
I know a lot of people who see others carrying this around who are probably thinking 'Why the heck would I buy something like this?' That's what I thought at the beginning, too, but after someone gifted one of these to me for my birthday, I have realized how wonderfully handy they can be. When there's no water in it, you can roll it up and take it with you anywhere, which is super convenient if you happen to be a frequent flyer and don't want to be carrying around those big, bulky water bottles. Sure, it looks sort of flimsy, but when there's water inside, it keeps its shape and can stand on its own. Also, it definitely holds more water than it looks like it can.
7 years ago
I've used a few similar water bottles and Vapur was the most durable so far. It was able to hold hot and cold liquids and is easy to fold and store when it's not in use. The colors and designs it comes in are pretty bold and interesting. It's also BPA-free so you don't have to worry about being exposed to chemicals. Not to mention it's much lighter than the popular stainless bottles. The only negative thing I have to say is that it's a little difficult to clean.
7 years agoOrange Park , FL
I like this bottle because I can roll it up and throw it in my purse. My son actually threw one in the freezer with water and took it to the beach and it held up nicely. I thought the expansion would have caused it to burst. My only gripe is that it doesn't hold much water and we drink a lot of water through out the day. But it did come in handy once pass the inspection at the airport. We just took them and filled at the water fountain.
7 years agoErial, NJ
Well, if the title didn't already allude to my thoughts regarding this product I feel like this product was an idea I had years ago as a high school athlete. Any who, this product makes carrying your water with you effortless. I can roll it up nicely and throw it in my purse and or gym bag without the bulk of traditional water bottles. The compact size, is a major plus for anyone who is constantly drinking H20.
7 years agoPelham, NY
These Vapur Anti-bottles are amazing! The price is decent for what your getting- a reusable, on-the-go, eco friendly water "pouch". The fact that these are pouches make them even better for on-the-go use because they are not bulky, and once you are done with your drink you can easily fold them up and slip them into a pocket of your bag! They also come in a variety of colors...maybe one to match each outfit? ;p
7 years agoSouthampton, MA
It's nice when you don't want all the bulk of a regular water bottle. I use this one for long runs because once I've drunk all the water I can just slide it in my pocket. Also, it doesn't break if you drop it, and that combined with the flexible shape and small opening makes it good for toddlers, people with small hands, and clumsy people. It also doesn't give a funny taste like some metal water bottles.
5 years agoRollingstone, MN
My husband and I each have one and they are great for camping- they fold up perfectly, they are light, and they are relatively durable. I say relatively because in a year of pretty gentle use, we have already had to replace both of them. That being said, Vapur is quick to send us a new one for free so as long as their customer service continues to be great, I will continue to buy their product. If you buy a matte bottle, the finishing will wear off pretty quickly and you will still have a great water bottle, it will just be more transparent.
7 years agoSan Francisco, CA
I like this bottle. My mom gave it to me, whom she received it as a gift from a coworker. I like how it's able to fit in practically any bag since it's flexible. Although I kind of worry about the cleanliness of it. You can only use it for water, because that's what it's designed for (difficult to clean and all). Being in school for design back when I used it, my fellow product designer friends all liked it and some also bought their own. It looks cool and works well. I just wished it were easier to clean and weren't so point on the bottom.
7 years agoJamaica, NY
I am a fan of this water bottle. It holds enough for water for those who want to stay hydrated throughout the day. I love to travel so this bottle is great to take on the road. You can roll it up and put it in your purse or luggage and fill it up in an airport or wherever your travels take you. It makes staying fit on the road a little cheaper since you won;t have to purchase bottled water.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...