Top Questions See all 65 Q&A
- "If you buy a matte bottle, the finishing will wear off pretty quickly and you will still have a great water bottle, it will just be more transparent. " in 20 reviews
- "This "anti-bottle" is cool because once you drink all the water, you don't have a huge bottle to lug around, but it doesn't hold much water." in 10 reviews
- "I can attach it to anything the diaper bag,bikes,pants they are so light weight even when full that they are easy even for my kids to carry around." in 9 reviews
- "ok I seen more and more of they type coming to store I got one,,love the idea it doesn't take up much space and there light in weight and easy to carry,,but I find they doesn't hold much water,,I took mine to the gym and kept having to refill it more often,, " in 6 reviews
- "I loved this bottle it was very handy, light weight, and clipped right on my backpack easily." in 5 reviews
When I walked my dog, as I drank from it, I could make it smaller so there's no huge bottle in my pocket to carry. I love that I can freeze water in it and there's no damage to the bottle and no worries about plastic seeping into my water.
The colors and designs it comes in are pretty bold and interesting. It's also BPA-free so you don't have to worry about being exposed to chemicals. Not to mention it's much lighter than the popular stainless bottles.
The only negative thing I have to say is that it's a little difficult to clean.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos