BY VAPOUR ORGANIC BEAUTY

704/Orbit - Irridescent With Violet Tones. Trick Stick Highlighter is the Makeup Artist’s secret for a lit–from–within glow. Trick Stick brings subtle light right where you need it. Cheekbones, brow bones, bow of the lip and inner corner of the eyes are highlighted to perfection with Trick Sticks slim applicator. Shades are designed to be soft and fool–proof for all skin tones. With a few quick strokes, skin takes on a lustrous youthful glow that brightens and defines the face. Made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients and 30% natural mineral pigments & vitamins. Nourishes with Vapour’s eye specific infusion of soothing Chrysanthemum flower, anti-inflammatory Eyebright herb, circulatory enhancing Horsetail herb. All the performance of a professional highlighter with none of the. see more...

Anna L.
Brooklyn, NY
Ordered to try it and have not used it much. It doesn't go on as smooth as the foundation or the skin perfector. The yellow toned one was pretty golden. Worked ok for my skin color wise. The packaging was an issue for me. It was really tight and was a battle opening it every time. I'd damage the product a bit when opening because of the force I needed to open it with. It would always scrape the edge of the cap on the product, making a mess.
kim c.
langdorp
I was very excited to order it, as I've been trying to find a cream highlighter that is organic. I ordered it off their website for $18 + shipping, which is kind a lot but I figure hey - I'm worth it right? But when I opened the box I literally thought they accidentally sent a deluxe sample of something, its tiny!! I normally wouldn't make a big deal of the size but this is smaller than a lipstick and its $18!! I know that NARS multiples are like $37 but they are also huge and will last forever. This looks like I use it 10 times and its gone.

Now for the color, online it looked like a peachy/cool-toned highlighter but its actually gold. I put it on my skin and it was yellow. It looked so bad on my NC15 skin I actually laughed and then immediately washed it off, so I cannot attest to how long it lasts. Girls with very olive skin tones would probably like it, but if you are neutral or cool-toned at all this will probably be too gold for you.

I guess a plus is that it is organic (ingredients are below), so if you have a more olive-toned skin and have money to spare, perhaps you will like it
Raven M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this product really work?